News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Old Seer

Started by Old Seer, July 28, 2013, 12:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

We should contact Guinness. I think we may have a new entry.

mykcob4

I don't think he's gone. I think he is trying to find a new story to tell. I think he only has this forum, and maybe only this thread in his pathetic life. It's fun for me because I work at home and my hours are 4pm till 2am usually and I can post longer than most.
He wants so bad to be thought of as an intellectual. I gave up on that idea in junior high. He wants friends. I guess that he sought comfort in a religious cult. It is hard when you're old and haven't accomplished a damned thing in life. When you haven't anything to show for it. You start out with promise and bam, life is almost over. I'm sure he wanted to be a Marine hero, a fireman, a pilot, superman, batman, and all those things that you draw on your spiral in 1st grade, but it never happened for him.
Now he's left with this silly Smurf idea. It's a crock of shit and he knows it. That's why he is so evasive(sp).
Hes waiting to spring a new one on us, rest assured. He's not gone yet. Get ready to gnaw on that chew toy some more!

frosty

Quote from: "Solitary"Writer posted a YouTube video  :-k   I think we can all learn from her. Old seer can't change us, and we need to love him even if he is a megatroll.  [-X   8-[   :popcorn:  Solitary

I noticed what that girl is doing is becoming a popular method of venting (complaining?) among younger people these days. But hey, at least kids are still reading and writing!!

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "frosty"
Quote from: "Solitary"Writer posted a YouTube video  :-k   I think we can all learn from her. Old seer can't change us, and we need to love him even if he is a megatroll.  [-X   8-[   :popcorn:  Solitary

I noticed what that girl is doing is becoming a popular method of venting (complaining?) among younger people these days. But hey, at least kids are still reading and writing!!

Liked the video!!!
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.