News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Old Seer

Started by Old Seer, July 28, 2013, 12:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Old Seer"You aren't acquainted with our interpretation as yet. It will take time. It's a book of the mind/persons/people, not one of the material universe. Ultimately the book denotes "people" as God. Adam had no understanding of any God. The term is applied by the Euros. There's no word in the Hebrew language as "God". It will require patience.

Oh no..........   this isn't going to be one of those "I'll explain it all to you bit by bit so you can see how wrong you are that there's no god"  - is it?  Cause we get that here sometimes and just to warn you  - a condescending "I know more than you" [like the secrets to the universe type stuff]  usually doesn't go over very well.

Just a heads up.  But bring your game.  (I guess) [1]

And why are your 'others' watching and not speaking for themselves?  Quite frankly that's a little creepy.

[1] why are all my warning bells going off? Could it be I've seen this song&dance one time too many?
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Old Seer

Quote from: "the_antithesis"
Quote from: "Old Seer"The Atheist is wrong. There "is" a God, but not as thought of in the usual terms, nor commonly understood.   :)

"God" is a vague term with multiple definitions, so this portion of your creedo is meaningless.

Better yet, answer this question: what's a god?

Failure to give this question an answer is an indication you should hang your hat elsewhere. Possibly the wankers' friction burn ward.

The biblical God is "you, me and everyone else", not what the Euros say. The Euros applied their idea of God to the book. The Euro idea of God before they got the book is absurd as the one they claim after they acquired the book. Their interpretation is nonsense. A god is that which rules you. The US Government is God. Your boss is god, you are god if you rule you, and you are god if you rule others. God is that which rules internally or externally. If you lord it over others you are attempting to be God over them. God is that which rules, be it you, me or anything or one else. Look around you and in you. Can you deny that you are being ruled and not ruling.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Old Seer"Are you saying the Euros got it right? If they got it right they had no need for the book. They would have had to have been Christians before JC arrived. At no time were the Euros Christainans, and aren't genetically related to Adam. The descendants of Adam (according to our findings) are Middle Easterners. So- the Euros have the wrong interpretation. It's an Eastern writing not European.  :)

What book are we talking about?

Old Seer

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"
Quote from: "Old Seer"Are you saying the Euros got it right? If they got it right they had no need for the book. They would have had to have been Christians before JC arrived. At no time were the Euros Christainans, and aren't genetically related to Adam. The descendants of Adam (according to our findings) are Middle Easterners. So- the Euros have the wrong interpretation. It's an Eastern writing not European.  :)

What book are we talking about?
The one known as the bible.   :)

PopeyesPappy

The Bible is a work of historical fiction written not to enlighten but to control.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Plu

QuoteA god is that which rules you.

If that's your definition, you're kinda far-off from the more common definitions and should maybe find a new name for this thingy of yours.

But I suppose my sleep is god, for it's ruling that I should go to bed soon.

the_antithesis

Quote from: "Old Seer"The biblical God is "you, me and everyone else", not what the Euros say. The Euros applied their idea of God to the book. The Euro idea of God before they got the book is absurd as the one they claim after they acquired the book. Their interpretation is nonsense. A god is that which rules you. The US Government is God. Your boss is god, you are god if you rule you, and you are god if you rule others. God is that which rules internally or externally. If you lord it over others you are attempting to be God over them. God is that which rules, be it you, me or anything or one else. Look around you and in you. Can you deny that you are being ruled and not ruling.

As I thought. Wanker rug burn.

First of all, don't start with the bible. No one cares about the bible. Especially christians, which is why they never read the damned thing.

Second, calling any forum of authority god is stupid. Just call it authority. This is like that thing where some people just call the universe god. It's a waste of time and confusing since you have to explain that you call any form of authority god and then people look at you like you're stupid because you are.

Stop being stupid.

Also, hang your hat elsewhere.

We don't need any more wankers. We're all stocked up.

Old Seer

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"The Bible is a work of historical fiction written not to enlighten but to control.
If you go by the Euro interpretation-yes, by ours-no. That's what the book is for--to eliminate all powers, principalities, and authorities, which includes all governments up to and including the US government.

In day 1--Let there be light = enlightenment, not sunlight. Biblical creation is a spiritual/mental concept/creation, not a material universe.  This is where the Creationist will loose the debate. They're wrong. A material universe cannot be created by what's going on there-it's out of sync with physics/physical law. The only other is---the creation of a special person, and the 7 days are the tenements of that creation-which is Adam. There's no material creation going on there. This is the basis of our interpretations.  Under this interpretation it's a whole different book, and it's about "you".  :)

Plu

Proving yet again that the bible is so incredibly vague and non-sensical that even this load of crock can be an "interpretation" of its nonsense, I guess.

WitchSabrina

Why work so hard to make the bible work somehow?  There have been so many brilliant books written.

:::sigh:::

Old Seer

Quote from: "the_antithesis"
Quote from: "Old Seer"The biblical God is "you, me and everyone else", not what the Euros say. The Euros applied their idea of God to the book. The Euro idea of God before they got the book is absurd as the one they claim after they acquired the book. Their interpretation is nonsense. A god is that which rules you. The US Government is God. Your boss is god, you are god if you rule you, and you are god if you rule others. God is that which rules internally or externally. If you lord it over others you are attempting to be God over them. God is that which rules, be it you, me or anything or one else. Look around you and in you. Can you deny that you are being ruled and not ruling.

As I thought. Wanker rug burn.

First of all, don't start with the bible. No one cares about the bible. Especially christians, which is why they never read the damned thing.

Second, calling any forum of authority god is stupid. Just call it authority. This is like that thing where some people just call the universe god. It's a waste of time and confusing since you have to explain that you call any form of authority god and then people look at you like you're stupid because you are.

Stop being stupid.

Also, hang your hat elsewhere.

We don't need any more wankers. We're all stocked up.

God wears hats with different labels, authority is one of them. Authority is power/force, God. Or. I can be God, or you can. If you want to be God then I can be a counter force, this is where wars come from.
Be careful, you may end up eating a hat.   :)

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: "Old Seer"
Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"The Bible is a work of historical fiction written not to enlighten but to control.
If you go by the Euro interpretation-yes, by ours-no. That's what the book is for--to eliminate all powers, principalities, and authorities, which includes all governments up to and including the US government.

In day 1--Let there be light = enlightenment, not sunlight. Biblical creation is a spiritual/mental concept/creation, not a material universe.  This is where the Creationist will loose the debate. They're wrong. A material universe cannot be created by what's going on there-it's out of sync with physics/physical law. The only other is---the creation of a special person, and the 7 days are the tenements of that creation-which is Adam. There's no material creation going on there. This is the basis of our interpretations.  Under this interpretation it's a whole different book, and it's about "you".  :)

I'm not talking about an interpretation at all. Rather about the context in which it was written. The book is fiction. You can assign whatever allegorical meaning to what is written there you want, but you might as well do the same for the  The Silmarillion. The Bible contains no secrets to understanding the universe.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Old Seer

Quote from: "Plu"Proving yet again that the bible is so incredibly vague and non-sensical that even this load of crock can be an "interpretation" of its nonsense, I guess.

The book is about the Human verses the animal mind. It is a book of psychiatry. Someone understood the mind/being far greater then any today, except the Smurfs who learned from them. At any given moment one is "being" animal, or human, there is no other being/way possible. These are 2 states of mind, none other is possible except neutral. One of these is Christianity, one is not. Christianity is nothing more then being a proper human toward others, known as "social values". Christianity is a person minus the animal values. The Euros had no understanding of these concepts, and likewise, people today. If you want to live in peace you must cage the animal, and it is the animal mind that runs the world. This is what the book is about. Civilizations operates on the animal mind and this the problem. No one can assume a position above another without it originating from the animal mind. Our Psycho Smurfs know this perfectly.
We have to tell you--because we know. We encountered this from the book, it is correct. The Euro version is the problem.  :)

bada94

Welcome, old sneer.

Well this is kinda funny because about a year or 2 ago I encountered a website with some muslim group saying things that are almost identical to what you're saying here, but about the quran of course.

I have to say, I really liked the idea, but I have to agree with the majority here. I mean, Plu said it the best way, you call everything "god", but we already have a word for everything, which is "everything".  :wink:

But I'm still gonna go ahead and ask you this : How do you know that your interpretation of the bible is the correct one ?
One shouldn\'t believe everything one reads on the internet. - Abraham Lincoln

The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species. - Christopher Hitchens

the_antithesis

Quote from: "Old Seer"God wears hats with different labels, authority is one of them. Authority is power/force, God. Or. I can be God, or you can.

Or you could stop being a wanker and just not use the work god, you boring, tedious individual.