News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Old Seer

Started by Old Seer, July 28, 2013, 12:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Seer

Old Seer,
Is a member of a contingent of individuals referring to themselves as "The Smurfs". Collectively we refer to ourselves as "Alpha Smurf". The group consists of 2 physicists (myself being one), 3 Psycho Smurfs, 1 Engineer Smurf, 1 Bio smurf, 2 Farmer Smurfs, 1 Doctor Smurf GP, 3 Electronic Smurfs (or hacker Smurfs), 1 Archeo Smurf, 30 individuals in all. There are no Smurfettes. The Smurfs originate from a sports/adventure club who collectively took up the study of a book referred to as "The Bible". We took on the likeness of Smurfs from the various field of life's endeavors we are in. We have found/encountered a new and different interpretation of the book and have taken on the undertaking to make that interpretation known to others/people.

For concept. We find:
The Atheist to be correct that there is no super human intelligent being existing that created the universe.
The Creationist to be wrong in asserting that there is, and that an intelligent being created the universe.
The Atheist is wrong. There "is" a God, but not as thought of in the usual terms, nor commonly understood.   :)

Solitary

Welcome aboard Old Seer! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PopeyesPappy

So you are a deist and you are going to hit us with fine tuning?
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Old Seer

Quote from: "Solitary"Welcome aboard Old Seer! Solitary

The first objective is to learn how to use the forum.  :)
Thank you for the Welcome.

Jason78

Quote from: "Old Seer"There are no Smurfettes.

There should be at least one Smurfette!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Old Seer

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"So you are a deist and you are going to hit us with fine tuning?

Nope, I'm neither Deist, theist, or of any religion. If anything we are more Atheist.

Old Seer

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"Oh, and welcome.

Thank you, and it's good to be here.

Plu

Welcome aboard.

Do you have a definition for your "god" thingy?

Old Seer

Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "Old Seer"There are no Smurfettes.

There should be at least one Smurfette!

I suppose one could say that the wives (if any) would be Smurfettes. To what degree they may have contributed to the finding is unknown to me. I'm merely the present spokesman or conveyer. We're all or most retired (supposedly) and most live on the  road in RV's etc. I haven't been married since 83. I'm referred to as the Bible Smurf because I initiated the study, not that I particularly care for the Title.  :)

aitm

Quote3 Psycho Smurfs,

we are, I am sure, thankful that you are not indeed, a psycho smurf.......er.......I think.

oh yeah, welcome.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

actually I think "bible smurf" would be a tremendous nick. I can't think of a better appropriate name than that....bible smurf...LOLOLOL

er..then again...I like wet toilet seats....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Old Seer

Quote from: "Plu"Welcome aboard.

Do you have a definition for your "god" thingy?

Yes---"Force". All that is force. That which rules. That which one is subject to. That which governs. The Forces which everything is and is under. There are material Forces and there is mental/spiritual forces. All are created by force of the big bang (if that idea is correct--seems plausible). One could say the big bang is God, for instance. That which creates and rules. All are subject to these creations and the laws of creation, which we call --universal construction. God is nothing more then a term for-that which is the natural law, law is force. The term "Force" simplifies. There is only one God---force. Force is a "one". There cannot be different forces, force just does different things and causes different ways, but all things are subject it. The book confirms it. For instance--Physics is the study of those forces which are material/physical force and what is derived from "the Force". Psychology is the study of mental/social force that we apply upon each other. (consider the term "forces" a misnomer--there is only force). (we don't arrive at this from the movie "Star Wars", we already knew this before the movie was made) (we were surprised someone else came up with the idea)

Solitary

I think Cosmic imperative is a better term than force.  :shock:   :popcorn:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

_Xenu_

Quote from: "aitm"
Quote3 Psycho Smurfs,

we are, I am sure, thankful that you are not indeed, a psycho smurf.......er.......I think.

oh yeah, welcome.
Google Disassociative Identity Disorder.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home