News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Zimmerman Verdict

Started by IMMadAsHell, July 27, 2013, 07:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IMMadAsHell

Just curious about how people on this board view the outcome.
I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. – Susan B. Anthony

Two hands working can accomplish more than a thousand clasped in prayer. – Anonymous

Eric1958

I voted guilty, but would like to have known what, exactly, we were voting him guilty or innocent of. Absolutely guilty of bad judgment. Probably guilty of manslaughter. Possibly guilty of worse, but virtually impossible to prove.

And anyone who would get on tv and say that he wouldn't do anything different, because it was all part of God's plan should probably be institutionalized for the rest of his life just for being terminally stupid.

Aroura33

Quote from: "Eric1958"I voted guilty, but would like to have known what, exactly, we were voting him guilty or innocent of. Absolutely guilty of bad judgment. Probably guilty of manslaughter. Possibly guilty of worse, but virtually impossible to prove.

And anyone who would get on tv and say that he wouldn't do anything different, because it was all part of God's plan should probably be institutionalized for the rest of his life just for being terminally stupid.
This.
However, I will just assume by guilty you mean to the lesser charge of manslaughter.
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy