Zimmerman Crash "Rescue" A Hoax?

Started by Shiranu, July 27, 2013, 12:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabear

Oh for fucks sake, now there's a conspiracy.  #-o
"There is a saying in the scientific community, that every great scientific truth goes through three phases. First, people deny it. Second, they say it conflicts with the Bible. Third, they say they knew it all along."

- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Johan

Quote from: "Shiranu"
Quote from: "Johan"
Quote from: "Shiranu"Right, I agree with you that it doesn't hurt him. It just doesn't help him either and looks suspicious...
But that's just it. It doesn't look suspicious. There is nothing at all suspicious about any of the facts presented.

Er... so there is nothing suspicious about Zimmerman just randomly showing up at a crime scene that was being handled by an extremely Pro-Zimmerman cop who then deleted his facebook after that information was posted?

I suppose...
Zimmerman showing up? Like you said, he could have a scanner app on his phone. Maybe he was looking for a press opportunity or maybe he just has a wannabe cop thing going on and likes to show up at nearby accidents. Either way, I don't think anything presented so far warrants reading anything more into this than those two possibilities which both begin and end with Zimmerman himself. And of course the third possibility which is that Zimmerman just happened to be passing by and stopped to help.

Everything else that has been presented is for the most part unsubstantiated and/or not at all out of the ordinary when you consider the amount of press that currently surrounds this otherwise unpressworthy event. Deleting a FB account? Please. Thousands of people delete their FB accounts every single day. Not unusual at all. Especially if the account in question might have oh, I dunno, pictures of the wife and kids as FB accounts often do, and the account owner in question suddenly found him or herself at the center of media feeding frenzy and therefore maybe didn't want any pics of the family ending up in the tabloids.

Honestly I think anyone who tries to read anything more into what's been presented is really grabbing at straws.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Seabear"Oh for fucks sake, now there's a conspiracy.  #-o
Beat me to it.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Atheon

A scumbag doing a good deed is still a scumbag.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

rickcopeland648

Quote from: "Seabear"Oh for fucks sake, now there's a conspiracy.  #-o

The Rick Copeland's dad used to have a boss named Zimmerman who had a secretary named Martin... And cartoonist Don Martin had a secretary named Zimmer.... HOLY SHEEEE-YIT!
"It was then I understood my mission. I knew I must overthrow the white man and all he stood for. But that would not be easy. I would need the help from my organizing brothers and sisters. But most of all, I\'d need the help of Allah. All thanks be to Allah, praise be his sweet and blessed name."
   -- From "Dreams From my Father: The Unexpurgated Version THEY don\'t Want You To Read". By B. Obama Hussein, Forward By Jerome Corsi"

"Syphilis is the algebra of infection."

AllPurposeAtheist

I vote hoax and in these times of trials and elections by opinion polls he's guilty. Off to the death house pal.
That's what I want to believe and think. To bad it wasn't Travon Martin's family, huh?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Seabear

"There is a saying in the scientific community, that every great scientific truth goes through three phases. First, people deny it. Second, they say it conflicts with the Bible. Third, they say they knew it all along."

- Neil deGrasse Tyson