Why do atheists want their own monuments?

Started by NilDesperandum, July 26, 2013, 11:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NilDesperandum

Sounds retarded because it it IS retarded. You will lose just because you're so fvcking annoying. Smoke some weed, chill out, and do something productive. Don't take your self-loathing out on other people.

Hijiri Byakuren

Who's asking for monuments? Provide some sources or I'm calling bullshit.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

NilDesperandum

Look it up, or I'm calling it bullshit. Read the fvcking news, dumbass.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "NilDesperandum"Look it up, or I'm calling it bullshit. Read the fvcking news, dumbass.
If you make a claim, you're expected to back it up. Don't go projecting your own cluelessness onto me.

NilDesperandum

What the fvck are you talking about???? I provided three examples, cvnt.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "NilDesperandum"What the fvck are you talking about???? I provided three examples, cvnt.
Only after I pointed out that you had made a claim without backing it up.

Hijiri Byakuren

You know what, fuck it. This forum has a block function for a reason. Goodbye.

hrdlr110

Quote from: "NilDesperandum"What the fvck are you talking about???? I provided three examples, cvnt.

One vote for "ban this mf"
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

Solitary

Good by supergenius! It's been fun Zakkewasser. Don't forget to take your meds! Mom.  :lol:  :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

NilDesperandum

Ban me. That's why I'm here. Just cuz I'm a supergenius mf to whom no one can offer a coherent response. Fvcking ban me. I'm drunk. What the fvck do I care? Put me on the extinct list. Put me on the list of people who don't agree with the misinformed consensus. Count me among the sacrilegious atheists - those who don't suck the nuts of the nuts. I don't care. I came here tonight for to get banned, and I'm disappointed. Where are the fucking moderators? I'm surprised the thought police I've encountered in the past - all those thin-skinned borderline personality types looking for direction, rebelling against anything that isn't in harmony with their idiotic beliefs - haven't popped up yet. It's making me feel like I'm wasting my time, except for the fact I'm having a ball.

NilDesperandum

And Solitary, it's spelled goodbye (sorry). I know you take meds. I know it. Most atheists and liberals do from my experience treating them. Don't pretend you're above me. You aren't.