News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

lawls

Started by Nonsensei, July 22, 2013, 04:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonsensei

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-575 ... urned-suv/

LOL that black hearted piece of shit murderer. I guess they were lucky they weren't black or Zimmerman would have to shoot them after pulling them from the SUV right?
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Solitary

Quote from: "Nonsensei"http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57594906/george-zimmerman-helps-save-family-from-overturned-suv/

LOL that black hearted piece of shit murderer. I guess they were lucky they weren't black or Zimmerman would have to shoot them after pulling them from the SUV right?

If they beat his head into concrete because they thought he was following them I wouldn't blame him. Why is the race card used every time I hear Zimmerman is assumed guilty by people that never even watched the trial? My wife's two sons of her nephew assume that too because they are half black and never watched the trial. If you watched the trial and still think he was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt then I hope you're never are on a jury. I have more trust in a jury trial than I do in a media trial that brings up race every chance they get. Race was never brought up in the trial as it should be. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

JI_Joe

I saw the verdict and they showed the area where it supposedly went down.  There were no bushes like the ones he said trayvon jumped out of. None at all. How could he screw that part up?  Because he was bull shitting his way through the trial. That is how.  They also showed a picture of Trayvon and he was a lanky average height person. His killer is built like a house, just a heap of muscle, and some how Trayvon knocked him down and was beating him up.  

Zimmerman just wants to shoot people he does not like, like African Americans.

Seabear

Quote from: "JI_Joe"I saw the verdict and they showed the area where it supposedly went down.  There were no bushes like the ones he said trayvon jumped out of. None at all. How could he screw that part up?  Because he was bull shitting his way through the trial. That is how.  They also showed a picture of Trayvon and he was a lanky average height person. His killer is built like a house, just a heap of muscle, and some how Trayvon knocked him down and was beating him up.  

QuoteZimmerman just wants to shoot people he does not like, like African Americans.
Idiots abound.
"There is a saying in the scientific community, that every great scientific truth goes through three phases. First, people deny it. Second, they say it conflicts with the Bible. Third, they say they knew it all along."

- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Triple Nine

And this is supposed to change my opinion of the verdict how? It's not even fucking related. Try again.
Playing: Skullgirls
On hold: Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)
Pokemon X & Y (3DS)
Whenever I get my GODDAMNED 3DS back  \":evil:\"
Religion, Nationalism, and Racism is all under the evil wing of Conservatism and preservation of useless traditions!

Nonsensei

Yeah the evil man who intentionally stalked and murdered an angelic teenage boy takes time out of his busy schedule of premeditating his next murder to help a family that had just been in a serious accident.

MEANS NOTHING BRO
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Triple Nine

Quote from: "Nonsensei"Yeah the evil man who intentionally stalked and murdered an angelic teenage boy takes time out of his busy schedule of premeditating his next murder to help a family that had just been in a serious accident.

MEANS NOTHING BRO

I never said Zimmerman was some embodiment of evil. Im sure racist people can do all sorts of nice things. Hell, my grandma is very nice and still holds to fire and brimstone Christian beliefs. I am not going to get in this shit because its been explained fucking everywhere, but its obvious by previous phone calls and his actions against Trayvon show some racial prejudice. It can be subconscious, doesn't have to be full blown neo-nazi. Get the fuck over yourself. I can bring up other stuff but Im already wasting my time as is.
Playing: Skullgirls
On hold: Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)
Pokemon X & Y (3DS)
Whenever I get my GODDAMNED 3DS back  \":evil:\"
Religion, Nationalism, and Racism is all under the evil wing of Conservatism and preservation of useless traditions!

Seabear

QuoteI can bring up other stuff but Im already wasting my time as is.
Ours too.
"There is a saying in the scientific community, that every great scientific truth goes through three phases. First, people deny it. Second, they say it conflicts with the Bible. Third, they say they knew it all along."

- Neil deGrasse Tyson