This girl makes me feel like a complete fucking whimp!

Started by Brian37, July 22, 2013, 02:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

stromboli

Yeah. Saw this on Reddit. This young lady is awesome, we need millions more like her.

aitm

Wow. And what a gorgeous little girl. I sure hope she makes it.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Youssuf Ramadan

That lass has got more balls than all the misogynistic cretins who push that fundie ideology altogether.

Brian37

Holly shit where the fuck was she when I was in grade school when the bullies picked on me?
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Solitary

So sad!  :cry:   :evil:  I'm sure the Christians that support traditional marriages can't see why she had a problem, or are they only the Mormons that think that? Every single day as I get older I hate superstitious nonsense more and more. A man just filed a consciences objector when he found out before he was sent to combat that he would have to kill a little girl like this. He was called a coward that will have to live with it the rest of his life. As if he had to kill a little kid he wouldn't. People sicken me, and our military leaders are callous pricks. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

WitchSabrina

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Brian37

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"< --------------   tears.

Made me cry too, also made me want to punch the fuck out of her parents.

SGOS

Wow!  I'm impressed.  She's an anomaly of wisdom in the body of a child living in a environment of oppression.  I do hope she fulfills some of her dreams.  Yet the cards of her society are stacked against her.  I was touched.

Brian37

Yea, but to say change is not possible is a stretch, Christianity was just as oppressive to women as Islam is today. And even today you still have sects of Mormonism and Amish that still value archaic gender roles.

Social media will rot their sexism from within with more videos like this.