Sick of the Royal Baby Already?

Started by stromboli, July 22, 2013, 12:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

I'm not sick of the royal baby for one reason. I never cared in the first place. I did hear he got accepted in to Oxford though.

stromboli

Kid barely knows how to belch, and he's already like a duke or something. Yeesh.

AllPurposeAtheist

I hear the royal penis gets washed daily.. other than that I could care less. I'm only concerned with his hygiene.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Plu

Quote from: "hillbillyatheist"LOL! I purposely did not click on any links regarding the little shits name. I learned anyway. LMAO! I wish shit that mattered was this hard to ignore.

Yeah, seriously. This is ridiculous :( I should stop opening this thread.

Brian37

The Royal shit and pee maker now has a name BIG WHOOPTY DOO!
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

AllPurposeAtheist

Well, the royals have been around a longggg time and apparently not going away so revel in the babydom and get over it..or not. Either way since they won't be dropping any cash my way anytime soon it really doesn't matter if the kid was born with black skin, nappy hair and a 12 inch dick or red hair and freckles and named Duffy.. Just another kid.. Boy George..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Minimalist

Quote from: "stromboli"Kid barely knows how to belch, and he's already like a duke or something. Yeesh.

Yeah - the entrance requirement is shockingly low for that job.

Meanwhile, it's four days later and the American media is still carrying on about the royal fuck.

//http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/07/26/for-love-royal-baby-prince-george/

QuotePublished July 26, 2013
FoxNews.com

i really don't give a shit what the Brits do, but for the US this is embarrassing.  It isn't as if there isn't real news in the world that should be covered.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

missingnocchi

I was hoping he would be born on my birthday, so that he would have to live in the shadow of the almighty Tim. Close, but no cigar.
What's a "Leppo?"

ApostateLois

Quote from: "Shiranu"
Quotewhat is it a symbol of?

The will and strength of the British people, an institution that goes back 1500 years and united various tribes into one greater whole, rulers that protected the Isles from foreign invaders, rulers that expanded the borders of Britain to the point that the sun never set on the British Empire.

Quotethat some people are better than others because of their bloodlines?

And we don't have that in non-monarchies?

Ever heard of the Clintons? The Kardashians? The Bushes? The Trumps, the Hiltons, the Kennedys'?

That's a human thing, that has nothing to do with monarchy.

So what? That's just as stupid. We don't have hereditary doctors, scientists, teachers, nurses, firefighters, etc. Why have hereditary leaders? Royalty represents the notion that certain people deserve to be in charge just because their parents were in charge, and they deserve to be taken care of by the people off of whose taxes they live. Americans have this romantic notion of royal families--based on cartoons, fairy tales, and movies, apparently--that they are these benevolent rulers. This has never been the case at all. Even a cursory reading of history shows that, for the most part, royals have been egotistical assholes trampling all over the rights of their subjects, taking whatever they wanted from whomever they wanted. It is only thanks to ordinary people fighting for better treatment (often with their lives) that, over the years, the royal animal has lost all its teeth. It needs to just lie down and die already--alongside the Catholic Church, which is equally irrelevant.

Whatever. The Brits can do whatever they like with their stupid, worthless, ugly royalty. I just don't get why Americans are so enamored of them. I guess it's for the same reason they obsess over movie stars that are equally spoiled.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"