Sick of the Royal Baby Already?

Started by stromboli, July 22, 2013, 12:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/2 ... 34513.html

Some amusing tweets to get you through this time of ennui and pointless news about spoiled rotten "royals" and their twerpy derpy over publicized lifestyle. Gag me, seriously.

Minimalist

Gee,  I thought I was the only one who didn't give a flying fuck about the royal rug rat.

:wink:
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

stromboli

There is England going through its economic woes, while hosting the most useless people on the planet, who own vast estates and untold millions in wealth, and do, as far as I can tell, basically nothing; aside from attending Wimbledon, or whatever.

How about depose the fuckers, assume their wealth and use it to invest in new policies that would greatly aid British economy? Just sayin.....

Youssuf Ramadan

I couldn't give a monkey's chuff.....  :butthead:

Hydra009

Quote from: "stromboli"There is England going through its economic woes, while hosting the most useless people on the planet, who own vast estates and untold millions in wealth, and do, as far as I can tell, basically nothing; aside from attending Wimbledon, or whatever.
Well, they do generate tourism pounds.  The costs relative to the benefits is a bone of contention, though.

Plu

Supposedly the British royal family is extremely well marketed and brings in way more than their annual cost in tourism and other kinds of revenue.

The Dutch royal family on the other hand...

mykcob4

As a founding fathers type Liberal progressive democrat, I am especially anoid by the hype over the "royal" baby. When it is bairn it should be named "target" or "spoiled little worthless shit" because that is essentially what it is. It will never know work, suffering, reality, or anything worthwhile. It will be unduly catered on and spoiled beyond measure.
The thing is that "royalty" is a myth. The royals claimed to be chosen by a god and therefore deserve the riches that they obtain. Those riches were and are obtained on the backs of common people. People starve and suffer, go without, all for the sake of some fairytale fantasy.
Fuck the royals!!!!!! Fuck the media for making such a big deal over something that happens everyday. Oh big woop, another rich kid is born and yet millions go hungry to feed the greed of the bloody rich.
I say everyone that is born should be afforded mediaclcare to insure the livelyhood of each baby. I say every priviledged little shit should go to school with the rest of us ina SECULAR school. I say everyone should have to work 1000 community service hours (REAL WORK) before they graduate. Then they should have to serve in the military for four years (enlisted) or serve in a civil service job at the lowest rank possible, BEFORE they enter in a college.
Then and only then will these upper class jet setting snobs understand what the real world is all about, and just how privildged they really are.

AllPurposeAtheist

My every breathing second is dedicated to NOTHING but guessing the worthless little anti-abort's name..
Prince stromboli? Prince Minimalist? Prince Yousuff? Prince Hydra? No! None seem right. I know! PRINCE PLU! Pronounced pluh.. You're good for princely names Plu.. :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

surly74

Quote from: "mykcob4"As a founding fathers type Liberal progressive democrat, I am especially anoid by the hype over the "royal" baby. When it is bairn it should be named "target" or "spoiled little worthless shit" because that is essentially what it is. It will never know work, suffering, reality, or anything worthwhile. It will be unduly catered on and spoiled beyond measure.

i can't believe i have to do this but...it's a baby for fucks sake. it hasn't even been born yet...is your life that shitty that you have to attack a baby? So it was born into privilige but come on, it's not the baby's fault.

if you don't care about the royal birth don't pay attention to it but i can't take you seriously when you call something that hasn't been born yet a "target" and "spoiled little worthless shit". I guess you are just projecting.
God bless those Pagans
--
Homer Simpson

surly74

Quote from: "mykcob4"As a founding fathers type Liberal progressive democrat, I am especially anoid by the hype over the "royal" baby. When it is bairn it should be named "target" or "spoiled little worthless shit" because that is essentially what it is. It will never know work, suffering, reality, or anything worthwhile. It will be unduly catered on and spoiled beyond measure.
The thing is that "royalty" is a myth. The royals claimed to be chosen by a god and therefore deserve the riches that they obtain. Those riches were and are obtained on the backs of common people. People starve and suffer, go without, all for the sake of some fairytale fantasy.
Fuck the royals!!!!!! Fuck the media for making such a big deal over something that happens everyday. Oh big woop, another rich kid is born and yet millions go hungry to feed the greed of the bloody rich.
I say everyone that is born should be afforded mediaclcare to insure the livelyhood of each baby. I say every priviledged little shit should go to school with the rest of us ina SECULAR school. I say everyone should have to work 1000 community service hours (REAL WORK) before they graduate. Then they should have to serve in the military for four years (enlisted) or serve in a civil service job at the lowest rank possible, BEFORE they enter in a college.
Then and only then will these upper class jet setting snobs understand what the real world is all about, and just how privildged they really are.

the answer to a question no one asked.
God bless those Pagans
--
Homer Simpson

aitm

I didn't even care before he fucked her.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Youssuf Ramadan

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/soci ... 3072276456

QuoteBRITONS have been advised to enjoy life in the final hours before a million-megaton blast of bullshit is unleashed.

'Babypocalypse' experts have told Britons to leave work immediately and go with their loved ones to a beauty spot where they can spend these last fleeting moments of normality in quiet contemplation.
Professor Henry Brubaker of the Institute for Studies said: "We can't say for sure how your life will change after today, but change it will and not for the better.
"This birth is like the Cuban missile crisis, except it's not going to be averted.
"Once that child comes out of that vagina, nothing will be the same again.
"Leave work immediately. Visit or phone the people you care about.
"You might want to spend your 'final hours' in a calm, reflective state – or just go nuts with shagging, drugs and maybe some light destruction of property.
"If you are single, perhaps find an attractive stranger and ask them if they fancy doing it on the roof of a bus.
"The impending doom will make millions of us into wanton sexual libertines.
"But whatever you do today, make it count."

:rollin:

Plu

QuotePRINCE PLU! Pronounced pluh..

It's not pronounced pluh :(

(I don't think the Dutch 'u' is even pronouncable in English, though)

Shiranu

Well fuck you guys, I personally enjoy it.

:P
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

stromboli

I'm old enough to remember the whole Princess Diane debacle. And Fergie. That ate up enough paper pulp to reforest the Sahara. And then the kids came. Lawd ha' mercy, the shit never ends.