News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hottest car but so what?

Started by aitm, July 21, 2013, 03:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Silly me, always wanting the hot car to get the hot chick, but Lamborghini's new one takes that aspect of the fun away..aptly named .
http://editorial.autos.msn.com/lamborgh ... autos_4540
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

FlatEarth1024

How come when i look at that car, I imagine it being driven by an effeminate guy with red socks and an M on his helmet?

stromboli

I have driven and ridden in some fairly hot cars, including a 911 Turbo Porsche and an L88 Camaro that was a street version of a drag car. This on a winter road in New England. Talk about scary. If I were wealthy I would probably buy a Porsche, but I can rationalize that it is a fairly durable car that keeps its value and is very safe. Could never justify the upkeep and temperament of an Italian supercar.

My ideal vehicle is a Ford F150 4X4 with a single cab, 8 foot bed, tall bed shell and a winch on the front. You get where I'm coming from.

the_antithesis

It looks like a PSOne graphic. Not enough polygons.

Shiranu

I like that car, shame it will spend the rest of it's life in a museum.

For one review of it I saw a while back, it went something along the lines that the car was a, "Cheetah on roller blades with a missile strapped to its back.". Now if that doesn't sound like the most amazing car of all time something is wrong with you.

You also cant just get in the car... you have to get into it like it is some sort of jet fighter while moving the steering wheel column and that other jazz all over it. It is everything an Italian car should be... ridiculous,  over-powered and 210% full of itself.

QuoteCould never justify the upkeep and temperament of an Italian supercar.

I guess I cant say anything since I want an Italian motorcycle (Ducati Monster 696), but as much as I like Lambo and Ferrari, I don't think I would buy one if I could afford one either. Porche, Audi or BMW would be my high end car of choice.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

stromboli

Hey, Ducatis are beautiful. I would own one if I had the bucks. But there is a world of difference between a $17,000 motorcycle and a Lambo.

aitm

Quote from: "Shiranu"I like that car, shame it will spend the rest of it's life in a museum.

For one review of it I saw a while back, it went something along the lines that the car was a, "Cheetah on roller blades with a missile strapped to its back.". Now if that doesn't sound like the most amazing car of all time something is wrong with you.

You also cant just get in the car... you have to get into it like it is some sort of jet fighter while moving the steering wheel column and that other jazz all over it. It is everything an Italian car should be... ridiculous,  over-powered and 210% full of itself.

QuoteCould never justify the upkeep and temperament of an Italian supercar.

I guess I cant say anything since I want an Italian motorcycle (Ducati Monster 696), but as much as I like Lambo and Ferrari, I don't think I would buy one if I could afford one either. Porche, Audi or BMW would be my high end car of choice.

yeah it'd be a blast to ride a few times, but what fun is a ride if you can't take someone with you? Call me a pig, which I readily admit, but a car like that needs two seats, one for me and one for a hotty.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust