News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

CNN to bring back Crossfire

Started by Agramon, July 18, 2013, 03:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickcopeland648

And that's why Tucker Carlson seemed to automatically dislike Stewart. Remember the bit at the end when Carlson said something like "I think you're funnier on your show" and Stew beef retorted he thought Carlson was a dick regardless of the show he was on?
"It was then I understood my mission. I knew I must overthrow the white man and all he stood for. But that would not be easy. I would need the help from my organizing brothers and sisters. But most of all, I\'d need the help of Allah. All thanks be to Allah, praise be his sweet and blessed name."
   -- From "Dreams From my Father: The Unexpurgated Version THEY don\'t Want You To Read". By B. Obama Hussein, Forward By Jerome Corsi"

"Syphilis is the algebra of infection."

rickcopeland648

Quote from: "Agramon"long before S.E. Cupp invokes her "atheism?"
Probably right after she informs people as to how intelligent she finds herself... She also seems to like to mention her attractiveness, but she is really cute...

Bringing back "Crossfire" Will not help CNN's ratings. The biggest factor driving these networks is personalities and CNN is too closely associated with people lacking anything resembling that. They hitched their wagon to Larry King's star for too long and seem to be in the same bind regarding the awful Wolf Blitzer. And maybe that cunt Erin Burnett...
"It was then I understood my mission. I knew I must overthrow the white man and all he stood for. But that would not be easy. I would need the help from my organizing brothers and sisters. But most of all, I\'d need the help of Allah. All thanks be to Allah, praise be his sweet and blessed name."
   -- From "Dreams From my Father: The Unexpurgated Version THEY don\'t Want You To Read". By B. Obama Hussein, Forward By Jerome Corsi"

"Syphilis is the algebra of infection."