A Good Example Of Trying to Convert And Support Marriage

Started by Solitary, July 19, 2013, 01:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Nine

Quote from: "GSOgymrat""those who are monogamous have the best sex they ever could — because it's the only sex they'll ever know."

This.

It reminds me of a female friend who was looking at some of my Halloween pictures from a street festival which included a man who was basically naked except for some body paint. She commented that his penis was obviously not real. I assured her it was real and she said "there is no way! A man's penis is not that big!" I was about to argue that the man's penis was of average size until I remembered that she had probably only been with her husband and, fortunately for him, had no basis for comparison.

Wow, that's really sad and pathetic. This woman, I just feel sad for her. This is Christian sexual education at work.
Playing: Skullgirls
On hold: Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)
Pokemon X & Y (3DS)
Whenever I get my GODDAMNED 3DS back  \":evil:\"
Religion, Nationalism, and Racism is all under the evil wing of Conservatism and preservation of useless traditions!

ApostateLois

Reminds me of this:

[blink:1o362l4y]NSFW! NSFW![/blink:1o362l4y]

//http://youtu.be/wxq6IgkYA50

[blink:1o362l4y]NSFW! NSFW![/blink:1o362l4y]

ETA: How do you embed Youtube videos?? I can't get them to work most of the time!
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

Youssuf Ramadan

QuoteSixty-eight percent of Catholics have sex at least once a week.

What percentage of altar boys are 'having sex' at the same time?  :P

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "ApostateLois"Reminds me of this:

[blink:22zxpy2a]NSFW! NSFW![/blink:22zxpy2a]

//http://youtu.be/wxq6IgkYA50

[blink:22zxpy2a]NSFW! NSFW![/blink:22zxpy2a]

ETA: How do you embed Youtube videos?? I can't get them to work most of the time!
The
tags. They either work or they don't, but that's how you do it.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

ApostateLois

Hmm, tried that, and they didn't work. What's the point of them, then? Is there some magic code you have to use with them?   :-k
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

Mister Agenda

The conclusion would seem to be that Catholics think they have the best sex lives, not that they actually do.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina