A Good Example Of Trying to Convert And Support Marriage

Started by Solitary, July 19, 2013, 01:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

This survey is so full of holes (no pun intended) it reeks of biased pandering.

Survey says Catholics have the best sex

The Family Research Council points to studies that show churchgoing, monogamous adults have the best sex lives.

My wife, her sister, and her sisters daughters all hate sex. They should all have been nuns (no pun intended). The best sex I ever had was with a woman I didn't even like because she was a wild and crazy drug user. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

SGOS

I'll take your word for it, but a link to the survey would be helpful.

Solitary

Quote from: "SGOS"I'll take your word for it, but a link to the survey would be helpful.

http://living.msn.com/love-relationship ... ec7ef46b87

If you can find it your doing better than I can.  MSN Sucks!  :roll: Soltary

GSOgymrat

"those who are monogamous have the best sex they ever could — because it's the only sex they'll ever know."

This.

It reminds me of a female friend who was looking at some of my Halloween pictures from a street festival which included a man who was basically naked except for some body paint. She commented that his penis was obviously not real. I assured her it was real and she said "there is no way! A man's penis is not that big!" I was about to argue that the man's penis was of average size until I remembered that she had probably only been with her husband and, fortunately for him, had no basis for comparison.

Solitary

FrankDK

In my experience, sex, like most everything else, improves with practice.  When you are in a long-term relationship, if sex is important to you, you have probably picked someone with whom you are sexually compatible.  You both like the same things, and with practice, get better at it.

Frank

ApostateLois

Quote from: "GSOgymrat""those who are monogamous have the best sex they ever could — because it's the only sex they'll ever know."

This.

It reminds me of a female friend who was looking at some of my Halloween pictures from a street festival which included a man who was basically naked except for some body paint. She commented that his penis was obviously not real. I assured her it was real and she said "there is no way! A man's penis is not that big!" I was about to argue that the man's penis was of average size until I remembered that she had probably only been with her husband and, fortunately for him, had no basis for comparison.

:lol: I would not have been able to resist pointing out, "That guy's penis is only average, and some are even bigger, and it's a good thing for your husband that you never knew this...until now."  :twisted:
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

Solitary

I have twelve inches, but as a rule I don't use it. :shock:  :roll:  Solitary

i

Plu

I wonder if they tested this by taking groups of people and making them have sex with a professional to see whose mind was blown the least.

But I doubt it because the results would probably be very different then.

FrankDK

> I have twelve inches, but as a rule I don't use it.

That gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, "He put his foot in his mouth."

Frank

Colanth

Quote from: "Solitary"
Quote from: "SGOS"a link to the survey would be helpful.
http://living.msn.com/love-relationship ... ec7ef46b87

If you can find it your doing better than I can.
If it even exists.  Anyone can make up a non-existent "survey", then present "facts" from it.  Even a "reputable" group like FRC.  (Remember, lying for Jebus is a sacrament.)
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

mephox

I found this linked off the article Solitary linked with some interesting claims and infographics.

http://living.msn.com/life-inspired/the ... blogmsnliv

Jason78

Quote from: "Solitary"My wife, her sister, and her sisters daughters all hate sex.

Stop sleeping with your sister in law and your nieces, and you might find that your wife starts enjoying sex again!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

SGOS

QuoteSixty-eight percent of Catholics have sex at least once a week.

Well, wooptie doo, praise Jesus, slap my ass, and call me Sally!  Those Catholics sure are a naughty bunch of sexually motivated little buggers having sex at least once a week.  How do they manage so much sex without killing themselves from sheer exhaustion?

Or in other words, 32% of Catholics have sex less than once a week.  No matter which way you look at that statistic, from the 68% that do, to the 32% that don't, it's hardly an impressive case for good sex.

No, I think I'll pass on becoming a Catholic, thank you.

ApostateLois

Quote from: "FrankDK"> I have twelve inches, but as a rule I don't use it.

That gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, "He put his foot in his mouth."

Frank

Or, "He put his foot in her mouth."
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"