Here Is What's Wrong In Amerdica From The Right?

Started by Solitary, July 22, 2013, 09:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Minimalist

Yep.  Way too many redneck assholes in this country.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

the_antithesis

Triple Nine

Playing: Skullgirls
On hold: Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)
Pokemon X & Y (3DS)
Whenever I get my GODDAMNED 3DS back  \":evil:\"
Religion, Nationalism, and Racism is all under the evil wing of Conservatism and preservation of useless traditions!

Shiranu

Here is the thing alot of people miss... yes, he is about as extreme as you can go, but the people he (I guess panders to?) are still about 75% this bad and that is still about 210% too far in the extremist direction.

And they aren't a sizable minority in the South either, if they aren't the majority.

Also love how he accused Treyvon of being a "gangster wannabe", when this is the guy who literally shit and pissed himself for a week without changing clothes or showing so he could avoid the draft. And then he talks about, "Well... if I DID go to Vietnam, I would shot me every fucking thing I saw because that's how badass I am!".

I think this guy has a micro-penis. It's the only explanation.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Colanth

Quote from: "Shiranu"I think this guy has a micro-penis. It's the only explanation.
A micro-brain would also explain it.  It's what's left after you burn out 99% of the one you're born with.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "Colanth"
Quote from: "Shiranu"I think this guy has a micro-penis. It's the only explanation.
A micro-brain would also explain it.  It's what's left after you burn out 99% of the one you're born with.
Thing is the fucktard's a teetotaler, so I have no idea how he managed to fuck his head so hard. I don't know, maybe he liked running headfirst into walls when he was a kid.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!