Jehovah is watching you.... and your toys...

Started by Youssuf Ramadan, July 17, 2013, 04:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youssuf Ramadan

[youtube:2ysdhzup]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKD-FlZQUQ8[/youtube:2ysdhzup]

^^^^^ Anyone seen this before?  I found it a bit creepy.  I'd hope Jehovah has got better things to do than get pissy about a magic wizard toy.   :-?

stromboli

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Nothing like ruining a kids fun in the name of Jehovah.  :roll: Make Jehovah happy and to hell with the kids happiness. Weird, cruel, and sick.  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

But everyone knows kids all go to hell if they play with non jehovah approved toys. Just think kids.. You loved your Tonka trucks, but Jehovah disapproved. To bad you're going to burn forever in fire and torment just for playing.
Well, tough shit Johnny. Better luck next life! :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

FrankDK

Jehovah hates magic, like turning water into wine, walking on water, healing cripples, and raising people from the dead.  Just hates it, I tell you.

Frank

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "FrankDK"Jehovah hates magic, like turning water into wine, walking on water, healing cripples, and raising people from the dead.  Just hates it, I tell you.

Frank

Maybe Jehovah just hates other people getting in on his gig.... should've got a patent on that shit....  [-X

ApostateLois

Aw, they took the video down. :( Is it the one where the kid wants some wizard/Harry Potter-type toy, and his mom tells him that God wouldn't approve of a toy that glorifies magic? If it is, I've seen it before. So stupid. God gives a fuck what kind of toys your kid plays with, but turns a blind eye to the millions of kids who are suffering and starving and being abused. God is a jerk.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "ApostateLois"Aw, they took the video down. :( Is it the one where the kid wants some wizard/Harry Potter-type toy, and his mom tells him that God wouldn't approve of a toy that glorifies magic? If it is, I've seen it before. So stupid.

Yep, that's the one.

Quote from: "ApostateLois"God gives a fuck what kind of toys your kid plays with, but turns a blind eye to the millions of kids who are suffering and starving and being abused. God is a jerk.

Agreed  =D>