Snowden Reveals UFO Documents (?)

Started by stromboli, July 17, 2013, 04:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Honestly don't know the validity of this, but it is several places on the internet

http://www.chronicle.su/news/snowden-re ... venezuela/

QuoteCARACAS, Venezuela  – Edward Snowden, the leaker of NSA surveillance documents, was granted asylum in Venezuela on Friday. With safe harbors in sight, Snowden was willing to share shocking and world-shattering exclusive secret government documents with The Internet Chronicle.

Snowden's testimony was as follows:
"The highest levels of government don't know what to do about UFOs, and the official story that they are all merely weather balloons or natural phenomena has been clearly dismissed. If anything, these documents speak about UFOs as if they are surely guided by an intelligence beyond our own. As it turns out, the most credible and inexplicable sightings are of vehicles that have been spotted leaving the sea floor at hydrothermal vents and directly entering solar orbit . . .

"Because ballistic missile tracking systems and deep-sea sonar are kept as state secrets, scientists don't have access to data about these objects. However, most of the contractors at DARPA are sure that there is a species more intelligent than homo sapiens living in the mantle of the Earth. It makes sense, if you think about it, because that is the only place where conditions have been more or less stable for billions of years. Extremophiles may live at different temperatures than us, but they have been able to thrive and develop intelligence at a seemingly accelerated rate. That's not true, because they've simply evolved at the same rate, but without many of the vicissitudes which set back surface life . . .

"The president receives daily briefings about their activities. Analysts believe their technology to be so far advanced that we stand little chance of survival in any potential war. The general sentiment is that we are but ants from their perspective, so there is little chance they would empathize or attempt to communicate with us, and the current contingency plan is to detonate nuclear weapons in deep caverns to 'sting' the foe we have no hope of destroying in hopes it would discourage further attacks."

Critics may allege that what the 30-year-old former NSA and CIA contractor can state with authority about our ultraterrestrial neighbors is already well-known. But the Ground-Penetrating Radar, or GPR, scans, which The Internet Chronicle has shared and confirmed with sources within intelligence community, will only serve to underscore popular bitterness over strategically timed earthquakes and tsunamis.

Just as PRISM shined a new light on goings-on in NSA's ECHELON computer systems, revealed in the 1990s, the vast complexes of underground cities  – laser-etched from pure diamond – apparent in the GPR scans will transform public debate about the balance between liberty and security.

This may be total BS. I can't find any other confirmation, just the same statement posted several places. Hopefully more will appear.

Another side to this is that if true, it might be one of the reasons for the NSA's behavior; they are tracking aliens. Just recently, a former Canadian defense minister came out with similar info, claiming there were 4 kinds of aliens on the planet.
http://www.openminds.tv/aliens-are-visi ... ence-1040/

Applications for Men In Black being accepted by Homeland Security.  :shock:

josephpalazzo

Back in the early days when I got my first pc, there was a game called XCOM: Terror from the Deep. Loved that game. Apparently, Snowden must have been a fan too of that game.  :P

Brian37

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

kilodelta

QuoteHowever, most of the contractors at DARPA are sure that there is a species more intelligent than homo sapiens living in the mantle of the Earth.

Yeah... that's not what DARPA does and I would be surprised if most of the contractors believed it.

DARPA works with new technologies and tries to figure out military application if any. They don't monitor the mantle of the Earth.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

stromboli

This could be BS or simply something to discredit Snowden as a flake. I'd have to see more confirmation to take it seriously. And right, DARPA definitely has nothing to do with aliens in the earth's mantle.

Valigarmander

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"Back in the early days when I got my first pc, there was a game called XCOM: Terror from the Deep. Loved that game. Apparently, Snowden must have been a fan too of that game.  :P

XCOM was the bomb.

Solitary

Give me a break! [youtube:1xt1dmfa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5aW08ivHU[/youtube:1xt1dmfa]  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

That's it. I knew Sarah Palin looked odder than your average imbecile. She's from INNER EARTH, The flat earth!  I bet she's even been holding up the firmament! :shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Sal1981

Seems to me as an attempt to discredit Snowden.

AllPurposeAtheist

I seriously doubt the US government would resort to a. su domain.. Discrediting people is easier than a. su domain..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

FrankDK

It's certainly not true (that is, a quote from Snowden).  It's most likely a spoof.  That wouldn't be a good way to discredit him.

It is too similar to the standard UFO malarkey to be realistic.  The incorrect reference to DARPA and other standard UFO junk give it away.

Frank

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"That's it. I knew Sarah Palin looked odder than your average imbecile. She's from INNER EARTH, The flat earth!  I bet she's even been holding up the firmament! :shock:
Sarah Pellucidarin?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Brian37

Quote from: "Gawdzilla Sama"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"That's it. I knew Sarah Palin looked odder than your average imbecile. She's from INNER EARTH, The flat earth!  I bet she's even been holding up the firmament! :shock:
Sarah Pellucidarin?

Palin is an alien, only a dipshit time traveler would come into the future being a woman and want to take women back 50 years.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Plu

Quote from: "Valigarmander"
Quote from: "josephpalazzo"Back in the early days when I got my first pc, there was a game called XCOM: Terror from the Deep. Loved that game. Apparently, Snowden must have been a fan too of that game.  :P

XCOM was the bomb.

Often imitated, never surpassed :) It still surprises me that a game from 1994 can be the best game ever, but it's true.

SGOS

If this is why the government is in such a snit over Snowden then... then...Well, I just don't know what to say for sure.  Is the government worried that some crazy shit they believe might become public?  Funny, I don't feel like I'm ready to freak out and start running around in circles.  If there are aliens, what could I do, anyway?  I'm going to watch a movie and relax.  Maybe I'll watch Transformers again.  I figure my chances are about the same as everybody else.   :-D