News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Circumcision trainer... WTF?

Started by Youssuf Ramadan, July 17, 2013, 04:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youssuf Ramadan

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... 26/b3ta-20

Check this product out.  I didn't know this thing even existed.  It's worth a look just for the product reviews...

QuoteThis product is a huge disappointment.
It's not at all realistic, and therefore no good for practice for medical students.
* The glans is not fused to the foreskin as it should be, and so there is no sensation of ripping the foreskin from the glands.
* Practicing without the very real smell and sight of gushing blood could be distracting once it's time for the real thing.
* There's no screaming. Students will have to learn to block out and ignore the screaming, helpless pleas from the baby, begging someone, anyone, to save him. -It is vital to learn to block these out. If you save the baby we don't get paid.
* There is no frenulum (Male G spot) to cut through. Students need to practice cutting away all of the frenulum so they can efficiently decrease the orgasmic sensation the circumcised baby will have as a man.
* The rest of the body is missing. Students will need to learn to properly force helpless infants into a circumstraint. They must effectively grip and restrain each thrashing limb. We wouldn't want any baby boys being INJURED while we are cutting pieces away from their bodies.

:rollin:

stromboli

I do circumcisions with my Cold Steel Trailmaster Bowie. Call me.

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "stromboli"I do circumcisions with my Cold Steel Trailmaster Bowie. Call me.

It's no skin off my nose, chief.   [-(

(eek!)   8-[

stromboli

It ain't your nose we're talking about, Youssuf.

I'm getting a little shaky in my old age, so I might have to quit. The last guy used to be called "Sporty' and now they call him "Shorty".  :-D

AllPurposeAtheist

The Ronco AMAZING penis slicer! Have you ever seen a penis so mutilated and it's just THAT easy!.....
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Jason78

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"The Ronco AMAZING penis slicer! Have you ever seen a penis so mutilated and it's just THAT easy!.....
It slices, it dices!  It turns your new born sons man meat into mincemeat!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Solitary

If it's good enough for boys and men, then it's good enough for girls and women!

:shock:   :P  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Mermaid

Quote from: "Solitary"If it's good enough for boys and men, then it's good enough for girls and women!

[ Image ]  :shock:   :P  Solitary
Jesus. That's horrible. :(
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Mermaid"
Quote from: "Solitary"If it's good enough for boys and men, then it's good enough for girls and women!

Jesus. That's horrible. :(
Jesus was a jew after all..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Youssuf Ramadan

Jesus.... I guess the term "she's got a clunge likely a badly-packed kebab" ceases to be relevant after this procedure.

I feel ill...  :-&