News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

McNugget Rage!!1111

Started by Youssuf Ramadan, July 17, 2013, 11:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinalSomnia

To be fair, there are just times when those processed, formed chicken-style nuggets are what really hit the spot, particularly when just out of the fryer and dipped in the sweet chili sauce.

Unfortunately, 10 am is just not one of those times.
Heaven is no more than a carrot on a string at the end of a tunnel; Hell is no more than a gunbarrel at the back of your head.  When we are good people for the sake of being good people, we\'ll have no further use for religion.

Jason78

Quote from: "FinalSomnia"To be fair, there are just times when those processed, formed chicken-style nuggets are what really hit the spot, particularly when just out of the fryer and dipped in the sweet chili sauce.

Check out how they are made.  You'll never touch one again...

[youtube:2a00cw7n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T67DvoH2H3E[/youtube:2a00cw7n]
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

SGOS

Brian37

Funny videos? The reason you walk into a fast food place and see the look of death on the worker's face is because of the fucking pay gap. I find nothing funny about human exploitation. The fuckwads who own these junk food poison centers wouldn't have the fucking balls to live off of the salary of their employees.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

AllPurposeAtheist

Leave it to an ABBA fan to be against exploiting fast food workers. Don't you know they're the 'job creators' of the future?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Brian37

Ha, see you stupidly think I hate all money making. I doubt ABBA ever treated their stage staff as crappy as a fry cook. I am sure ABBA has been over the years screwed out of the real relative income because of corporate media.

I am not against wealth. I am against jadedness. I doubt very seriously that the members of ABBA are anything like Rupert Murdock who thinks his cock is god's gift to the world.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Solitary

I agree, it not the love of money, but the lack of responsibility of the rich to make themselves richer having no empathy for others by exploiting them to do it for them. Donald Trump, Murdock, and all others in the power to do it come to mind. They live in a different world than the working man, and could care less about how they make their money, the worst, in my opinion, are the arms dealers that enable wars and more suffering in the world, as if there isn't enough.  :cry: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "Brian37"Funny videos? The reason you walk into a fast food place and see the look of death on the worker's face is because of the fucking pay gap. I find nothing funny about human exploitation. The fuckwads who own these junk food poison centers wouldn't have the fucking balls to live off of the salary of their employees.

Did you ever read Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser?  Bloody hell, that was a bit of a wake-up call.  I knew it was bad, but not that bad.  :shock:

Triple Nine

Lol, this makes me feel so sad for the employee. He was trying to stay calm. Oh yeah, DBZ reference was totally unexpected.
Playing: Skullgirls
On hold: Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)
Pokemon X & Y (3DS)
Whenever I get my GODDAMNED 3DS back  \":evil:\"
Religion, Nationalism, and Racism is all under the evil wing of Conservatism and preservation of useless traditions!