News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Pastor goes off on Martin

Started by aitm, July 16, 2013, 05:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Shiranu

Man, the people who fought for civil rights must be rolling over in the graves. What a fucking traitor... "Yeah ZImmerman was justified in shooting him... because he was BLACK! And he dressed in a HOODY AT NIGHT IN THE RAIN! THEREFOR HE WAS A RAPIST, THIEF, MURDERER!".

Maybe he is looking for a position at Fox, they already have several other token black men who can say racist shit like this but get away with it because, "Oh, they are black so its okay if they put down their own people!".

Can you imagine if it had been a white man getting up there and saying Treyvon DESERVED to be "self-defended against" because he was black?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Seabear

It's pretty obvious that you're Black and you haven't found Jesus.

Except for the part where assaulted someone, he was totally innocent.
"There is a saying in the scientific community, that every great scientific truth goes through three phases. First, people deny it. Second, they say it conflicts with the Bible. Third, they say they knew it all along."

- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Shiranu

Yeah, if he had said that, maybe.

He didn't.

What he said was, "If you are next to a black guy... A BLACK GUY! We know how violent them BLACK people are... who is wearing appropriate clothing for the weather he is in in (Including dem GANGSTA khaki pants)... you need to go into self defense mode! This dude is OBVIOUSLY a thief, murderer or rapist because he is BLACK".

Sorry, but that is being the white man's bitch and saying racist shit for them. Maybe he doesn't even realize he is doing it; maybe he has been brought up in a way that he actually believes the shit coming out of his mouth. That doesn't excuse it, but it at least it would make it more understandable how anyone could be such a traitor.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Jack89

I think you may be looking at this wrong.  It seemed to me that, in his own way, he was trying to get his congregation to look at the situation objectively, without racial bias.  I think he embraced a couple of other stereotypes while doing so, but I think he was trying to do the right thing.  I like the guy just for having the balls to say what he said.

Agramon

Real life Uncle Ruckus?

[youtube:3rx4o5tw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsbZ2C9bH1k[/youtube:3rx4o5tw]
"And, tricked by our own early dream
And need of solace, we grew self-deceived,
Our making soon our maker did we deem,
And what we had imagined we believed."
- Thomas Hardy

Shiranu

Quote from: "Jack89"I think you may be looking at this wrong.  It seemed to me that, in his own way, he was trying to get his congregation to look at the situation objectively, without racial bias.  I think he embraced a couple of other stereotypes while doing so, but I think he was trying to do the right thing.  I like the guy just for having the balls to say what he said.

I must not be seeing it then... all I heard was, "He was a black man without Jesus, therefor he was a criminal. You need to find jesus or you will be a criminal as well!".

AllPurposeAtheist

I was expecting him to say Martin was punished by GAWD because of teh gays.. What a fuckwad.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust