Zimmerman to sue the fuck out of NBC

Started by Nonsensei, July 15, 2013, 06:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabear

Quote from: "Triple Nine"Ugh, I am not going to try and get into this hit because I know all Im going to do is rage. However, I know a ton of kids who smoke weed and get into trouble. If I knew Trayvon I probably wouldn't even like him. But because he smoked weed and made mistakes did he deserve to be followed by Zimmerman (Zimmerman doesn't even know this at the time)? Did he deserve to be confronted by a strange man? Did he deserve to DIE? If he gets arrested for weed fine, but at that moment he was fucking walking home. Trayvon couldn't kill that dude, and I have seen older pics of guy he is skinny. Zimmerman should of stayed in the car, and of story.
End of story, my ass. Of course he didn't deserve to die. But Zimmerman didn't deserve to get his nose broken and his head smashed on the sidewalk, either. You Trayvon apologists ALWAYS conveniently leave that little "assault" detail out. Want "end of story"? Martin should have kept his fucking hands to himself, end of story.

QuoteWould you chase a bear?
What are you implying here? Are you equating Trayvon to a wild animal?
"There is a saying in the scientific community, that every great scientific truth goes through three phases. First, people deny it. Second, they say it conflicts with the Bible. Third, they say they knew it all along."

- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Shiranu

QuoteEnd of story, my ass. Of course he didn't deserve to die. But Zimmerman didn't deserve to get his nose broken and his head smashed on the sidewalk, either. You Trayvon apologists ALWAYS conveniently leave that little "assault" detail out. Want "end of story"? Martin should have kept his fucking hands to himself, end of story.

Actually, we don't. And by Florida's stand your ground laws, Treyvon was in the right. And sorry, but it is end of story; you can say, "Oh, Treyvon shouldn't have gone to the store", but is that really the world that you want to live in... a world where your too afraid to go to the store because someone might provoke a fight with you and kill you?

If Zimmerman had not gotten out of his truck, Treyvon would be alive. Period. That is the thing that started this entire situation.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Jmpty

Quote from: "Seabear"
Quote from: "Triple Nine"Ugh, I am not going to try and get into this hit because I know all Im going to do is rage. However, I know a ton of kids who smoke weed and get into trouble. If I knew Trayvon I probably wouldn't even like him. But because he smoked weed and made mistakes did he deserve to be followed by Zimmerman (Zimmerman doesn't even know this at the time)? Did he deserve to be confronted by a strange man? Did he deserve to DIE? If he gets arrested for weed fine, but at that moment he was fucking walking home. Trayvon couldn't kill that dude, and I have seen older pics of guy he is skinny. Zimmerman should of stayed in the car, and of story.
End of story, my ass. Of course he didn't deserve to die. But Zimmerman didn't deserve to get his nose broken and his head smashed on the sidewalk, either. You Trayvon apologists ALWAYS conveniently leave that little "assault" detail out. Want "end of story"? Martin should have kept his fucking hands to himself, end of story.

QuoteWould you chase a bear?

This is one of the most fucked up posts I have ever seen; Christians included. Seriously? Do you even think before you type, or just randomly blurt shit out?
1: If George came at me with his what are you doing around here shit, he would have gotten the same response that Trayvon gave him. It would have ended a little differently though, as I'm no kid.
2: How can there be Trayvon apologists. what are we supposed to apologize for? His death?
3: What "little assault detail?" You know as a fact that Martin attacked him unprovoked? How do you know this?
4 "equating Trayvon with a wild animal?" Seriously? Absurd. Deflect much?
???  ??

Triple Nine

Quote from: "Triple Nine"Would you chase a bear?

If Zimmerman was in fear of his life AND he was the neighborhood watch coordinator he should have stayed in his car. He wasn't afraid, he was trying to be a vigilante by not letting "them" get away. When he called 911 multiple times before who were the people he was reporting on again? Apparently Trayvon didn't have the right to defend himself either based on what you said.
Playing: Skullgirls
On hold: Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)
Pokemon X & Y (3DS)
Whenever I get my GODDAMNED 3DS back  \":evil:\"
Religion, Nationalism, and Racism is all under the evil wing of Conservatism and preservation of useless traditions!

Seabear

Quote from: "Jmpty"This is one of the most fucked up posts I have ever seen; Christians included. Seriously? Do you even think before you type, or just randomly blurt shit out?

LOL, the religion of St. Trayvon, how dare we question it... You're fucking funny when you're butthurt.

Allow me address your questions individually:
Quote1: If George came at me with his what are you doing around here shit, he would have gotten the same response that Trayvon gave him. It would have ended a little differently though, as I'm no kid.
Wow, what a bullet-proof bad-ass you must be, tough guy. And you would still be guilty of assault.

Quote2: How can there be Trayvon apologists. what are we supposed to apologize for? His death?
No, you are supposed to be fucking RATIONAL instead of using special pleadings, double standards, and arguments from emotion.

Quote3: What "little assault detail?" You know as a fact that Martin attacked him unprovoked? How do you know this?
LOL, pot meet kettle. How do _I_ know it!? How do you know it didn't? It's called evidence, Perry Mason. It plays a small role in legal proceedings. You might want to look it up. Because you don't have any. Hint: conjecture and speculation don't count.

Quote4 "equating Trayvon with a wild animal?" Seriously? Absurd. Deflect much
I was only asking for clarification on what someone else wrote. Go fucking pester them about it.
"There is a saying in the scientific community, that every great scientific truth goes through three phases. First, people deny it. Second, they say it conflicts with the Bible. Third, they say they knew it all along."

- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Shiranu

QuoteWow, what a bullet-proof bad-ass you must be, tough guy. And you would still be guilty of assault.

Nope, not by Florida law he wouldn't be.

QuoteLOL, pot meet kettle. How do _I_ know it!? How do you know it didn't? It's called evidence, Perry Mason. It plays a small role in legal proceedings. You might want to look it up. Because you don't have any. Hint: conjecture and speculation don't count.

Wait... so it's okay when you assume it, but its hypocrisy when other's do it...

hmmmmm...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Colanth

Quote from: "Seabear"you are supposed to be fucking RATIONAL instead of using special pleadings, double standards
Double standards?  Zimmerman is allowed to defend himself against what HE perceives as a deadly threat but Martin isn't allowed to return what HE perceives as potential lethal force with non-lethal force?  Zimmerman isn't required to retreat - even though he was told to by the police dispatcher - but Martin is?

Whose double standards are we talking about?
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote2: How can there be Trayvon apologists. what are we supposed to apologize for? His death?
No, you are supposed to be fucking RATIONAL instead of using special pleadings, double standards, and arguments from emotion.
The only special pleading here is that you're taking a case of two people overreacting and saying that not did only one of them overreact, but that  the person in question (Trayvon Martin) isn't even the one who created the situation. At least I can understand where your opposite number is coming from; but I can't see how you can construe the situation in any way to say that Martin is solely at fault for events of his death.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel