Zimmerman to sue the fuck out of NBC

Started by Nonsensei, July 15, 2013, 06:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonsensei

http://twitchy.com/2013/07/14/awesome-g ... e-editing/

QuoteReaders may recall that NBC edited the audio recording to make it sound as if Zimmerman suggested race first:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black.

But the full audio showed it was the dispatcher who proactively asked Zimmerman about race:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he's up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Jmpty

Twitchy is a ground-breaking Twitter curation site powered by a kinetic staff of social media junkies. We mine Twitter to bring you "who said what" in U.S. politics, global news, sports, entertainment, media, and breaking news 24/7. If it's news, we're on it. If it should be news, we're ahead of it. Get Twitchy and stay connected to our twire — the news wire of the 21st century.

Owner, Founder, and Chief Executive Officer: Michelle Malkin
 :rollin:
???  ??

hillbillyatheist

Good. its about time the press get its teeth kicked in.

this trial by media shit has to stop. and purposely manipulating the recording is even worse.

the media wants money from high ratings and is willing to sensationalize everything.

now its time to pay the fiddler.
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

Jmpty

How did I know that Malkin would be one of your heroes.
???  ??

Nonsensei

Quote from: "Jmpty"Twitchy is a ground-breaking Twitter curation site powered by a kinetic staff of social media junkies. We mine Twitter to bring you "who said what" in U.S. politics, global news, sports, entertainment, media, and breaking news 24/7. If it's news, we're on it. If it should be news, we're ahead of it. Get Twitchy and stay connected to our twire — the news wire of the 21st century.

Are you suggesting that this report is false?

And just so we are clear, I have no idea who Michelle Malkin is and I have never read Twitchy before. It was simply at the top of the search results when I googled "Zimmerman to sue NBC", which I googled because someone mentioned it to me.

hillbillyatheist

Quote from: "Jmpty"Twitchy is a ground-breaking Twitter curation site powered by a kinetic staff of social media junkies. We mine Twitter to bring you "who said what" in U.S. politics, global news, sports, entertainment, media, and breaking news 24/7. If it's news, we're on it. If it should be news, we're ahead of it. Get Twitchy and stay connected to our twire — the news wire of the 21st century.

I've seen this story on the Huffington post too.
Zimmerman is going to sue.
frankly I think anybody accused of a crime who gets their name plastered on TV, should sue.

make it too costly to cover peoples private affairs.

As far as I'm concerned the names of the accused and their faces should be censored until after a guilty verdict is rendered.

otherwise, I support lawsuits that takes the press to the cleaners.
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

hillbillyatheist

Quote from: "Jmpty"How did I know that Malkin would be one of your heroes.
you talkin to me? She's not my hero.

just click here

Shiranu

Good luck. When Malkin and Ann Coulter are your cheerleaders, you are going to need it.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Jmpty

Quote from: "Nonsensei"

Are you suggesting that this report is false?

And just so we are clear, I have no idea who Michelle Malkin is and I have never read Twitchy before. It was simply at the top of the search results when I googled "Zimmerman to sue NBC", which I googled because someone mentioned it to me.

Did you see anything in my fucking post that suggested that I was saying it was false?
???  ??

Jmpty

???  ??

Nonsensei

Quote from: "Jmpty"Did you see anything in my fucking post that suggested that I was saying it was false?

If you didn't think it was false then why did you go out of your way to trash the source?

Jmpty

Quote from: "Jmpty"Did you see anything in my fucking post that suggested that I was saying it was false?

If you didn't think it was false then why did you go out of your way to trash the source?

How did I trash the source? I merely identified it. Hypersensitive much?
???  ??

Nonsensei

Quote from: "Jmpty"

How did I trash the source? I merely identified it. Hypersensitive much?

WHy bother identifying it then? And whats with the rofl emoticon?

No you know what? I dont give a shit. You know what you did and why.

hillbillyatheist

Here's the deal. something is not true or false because Ann Coulter or Malkin agrees with it.

I don't know about you but I'm a free thinker. I come to  my own conclusions. if on occasion, Ann Coulter comes to a similar conclusion, my response, is "So what?"

just click here

aitm

the frenzy of this case was spoonfed by the local media.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust