Sexual Jihad for Morsi supporters?

Started by Youssuf Ramadan, July 14, 2013, 07:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youssuf Ramadan

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/48985 ... -cairo.htm

QuoteEgypt: Pro-Morsi Women Offer to Unleash 'Sexual Jihad' Favouring Brotherhood Protesters

Female supporters of deposed Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi are planning to unleash a 'sexual jihad' to support Muslim Brotherhood protests and sustain ongoing demonstrations against the ousters.
The women campaigners are waiting for a green signal from religious heads in order to offer sexual favours to male protesters, to keep them motivated during protests.
At present, an Islamic fatwa (religious edict) has been placed on such favours during protests and clerics are debating whether to raise the fatwa.
"Not now. Let us wait first for what will happen, may God strengthen the Mujahedeen," an answer came from a Brotherhood-related religious group on its Facebook page.
It came as a response to a question raised by one of the female protesters asking whether the sexual jihad was allowed in Rabae al-Adawiya Square and other key places in Egypt.

The issue has sparked widespread responses from Egyptians and scores of people have posted sarcastic remarks.
One comment read: "If there is sexual Jihad, we are ready to abandon Tahrir square and join Rabea al-Adawiya, may God destroy the Hashish camp."
Another commentator wrote: "Is this a square or a house of prostitution? And you are calling us seculars and apostates; I swear we are more honourable than you."
Earlier reports have also hinted that Tunisian women are travelling to strife-torn Syria to serve as 'sexual jihadis'.
However, a senior Brotherhood figure in Egypt said, according to Arab online daily Elaph, the Facebook page is part of a smear campaign against Morsi's supporters and is part of a bid prevent the reinstatement of the Islamist president.
Sexual violence during the Egyptian demonstrations has also been frequently reported, where scores of women are thought to have been assaulted. However, exact figures pertaining to sexual assault cases remains unknown.

What? I don't even.....   :rolleyes:

SGOS

Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"What? I don't even.....   :rolleyes:
If one wants an Islamic government, women must sometimes be called upon to sacrifice their purity for the greater good.  We can always stone them later and restore honor.

aitm

Thats all fine and dandy until someone pokes an eye out.....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "SGOS"
Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"What? I don't even.....   :rolleyes:
If one wants an Islamic government, women must sometimes be called upon to sacrifice their purity for the greater good.  We can always stone them later and restore honor.

:rollin: