Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

palin senate run

Started by ozymandias, July 10, 2013, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozymandias

And now palin is talking about running for the senate. :roll:

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh goody. The count down to her quitting mid term begins before it begins..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

:roll:  :Hangman:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Johan

Awesome! I love watching her run a campaign.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

SGOS

Quote from: "ozymandias"And now palin is talking about running for the senate. :roll:
Alaska?  I don't know where she hangs her hat anymore.

Brian37

Quote from: "ozymandias"And now palin is talking about running for the senate. :roll:

Fine, more fuel for SNL and the Daily Show and Cobert.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

SGOS

Quote from: "Brian37"

I love Tina Fey.  Her Sara Palin is probably the best impersonation I've ever seen in my life.

Brian37

Quote from: "SGOS"
Quote from: "Brian37"

I love Tina Fey.  Her Sara Palin is probably the best impersonation I've ever seen in my life.

You betcha!
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37