News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Muslim Murderer Denies Guilt

Started by _Xenu_, July 10, 2013, 05:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colanth

Nothing wrong with pleading not guilty.  That's not the same as denying his guilt, it's saying, "now prove your case".  That's how the US justice system works.  The only way he'd plead guilty is if they offered him a good plea bargain, and I can't see them doing that.  (The DA wants to make it home alive at the end of the day.)
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Jmpty

Would you have said Christian murderer if he were Christian? Or atheist murderer if he were atheist? Everyone pleads not guilty at the first hearing.
???  ??

AllPurposeAtheist

I automatically deny guilt even in traffic cases much less a murder charge..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

QuoteWould you have said Christian murderer if he were Christian? Or atheist murderer if he were atheist?

I would if they were murderers like the Muslim is, and on trial for murder in the news, so people would know who was talking about in the header without using names. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Jmpty

Quote from: "Solitary"
QuoteWould you have said Christian murderer if he were Christian? Or atheist murderer if he were atheist?

I would if they were murderers like the Muslim is, and on trial for murder in the news, so people would know who was talking about in the header without using names. Solitary

Ummm....whut?
???  ??

Poison Tree

"Boston bombing suspect" (the term used in the news article's title) was far more effective in informing me who this individual was than "Muslim Murderer".
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Shiranu

Quote from: "Poison Tree"

"Boston bombing suspect" (the term used in the news article's title) was far more effective in informing me who this individual was than "Muslim Murderer".

This. Without reading the story, I just assumed that it was some guy in Pakistan who murdered his wife or something in a honour killing. Considering it had nothing to do with his religion AFAWK, the Muslim is both misleading and dishonest...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Plu

Nobody is willing to take responsibility for their actions. That's how life works for pretty much everyone.