Pro gay country song and kick ass song in general.

Started by Brian37, July 10, 2013, 05:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Meh.. I don't see myself singing gay songs except the Flintstones about having a gay old time...
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

The Skeletal Atheist

I'm not a fan of his style, but it's nice to see this stuff out there. Here's hoping pro-gay music of every genre grows in popularity so there's something on the radio I won't fell outta place singing along to lol.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

stromboli

Abba boy is promoting a country and western song?  :shock:

aitm

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"I'm not a fan of his style, but it's nice to see this stuff out there. Here's hoping pro-gay music of every genre grows in popularity so there's something on the radio I won't fell outta place singing along to lol.

ohh jeez louise I ain't gotta start singing songs bout fremen do I ?  sonofabitch....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Quote from: "aitm"
Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"I'm not a fan of his style, but it's nice to see this stuff out there. Here's hoping pro-gay music of every genre grows in popularity so there's something on the radio I won't fell outta place singing along to lol.

ohh jeez louise I ain't gotta start singing songs bout fremen do I ?  sonofabitch....

No, just hum along gaily.  :-D

MilitantAtheist

Stumbled upon this song and, as a huge country fan, I think it's awesome. This kid maxed out his credit cards to pay for the music video himself and the video has been huge since it went up on YouTube. I really hope he makes it big, it'd be an amazing win for the LGBT community to have a gay man break into country music.
If God\'s real, he sure as hell ain\'t a Red Sox fan.

Brian37

Quote from: "stromboli"Abba boy is promoting a country and western song?  :shock:

I know. Up is down, left is right. Moreso for the pro equality message. But outside that, very intense song and well done. Gotta give props even when it is due.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Brian37

Quote from: "stromboli"Abba boy is promoting a country and western song?  :shock:

Oh and I didn't know this until recently, the girls of ABBA before ABBA where in a country band called "The Hootenannies". Yea, I'll own up to it.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

hillbillyatheist

Quote from: "MilitantAtheist"Stumbled upon this song and, as a huge country fan, I think it's awesome. This kid maxed out his credit cards to pay for the music video himself and the video has been huge since it went up on YouTube. I really hope he makes it big, it'd be an amazing win for the LGBT community to have a gay man break into country music.

a fellow leftist atheist country fan! high five!
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

MilitantAtheist

Quote from: "hillbillyatheist"
Quote from: "MilitantAtheist"Stumbled upon this song and, as a huge country fan, I think it's awesome. This kid maxed out his credit cards to pay for the music video himself and the video has been huge since it went up on YouTube. I really hope he makes it big, it'd be an amazing win for the LGBT community to have a gay man break into country music.

a fellow leftist atheist country fan! high five!
Hell yeah!
If God\'s real, he sure as hell ain\'t a Red Sox fan.