Today, in the land of the free

Started by Nonsensei, July 10, 2013, 12:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonsensei

http://voices.yahoo.com/secret-fbi-docu ... 57428.html

The FBI had a program to assassinate OWS movement leaders.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/ ... RC20130624

The supreme court has struck down a lower court decision that would have allowed a woman to sue a generic drug company when she suffered from an undocumented side effect of the drug that had a flesh eating effect that disfigured her whole body. The decision makes generic drug producers immune to any and all liability.

cue APA to tell us all how much he doesn't care about anything.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

surly74

as much as i thought OWS was wrong they apparently had a right to protest. A plan to kill people for no other reason but because they are protesting is distasteful...and i'm not even american. The FBI would stand around and not warn or do anything about this is just crazy.

There is lots of room in Canada for anyone that wants to come.
God bless those Pagans
--
Homer Simpson

Solitary

Is this for real? This means the United States is a Fascist State just like Germany was under Hitler now. I wonder what is going to happen after Bush, two face Janus McCain, and our president talk about immigration reform. Our country would sniper our own people if necessary to protect Wall Street criminals.  :shock:  :evil:  I can't believe what our government has become---oh yes I can---it's always been like this, just better technology, weapons, and fear of terrorist now.  :roll: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

surly74

label anything 'terrorism' and the mindless masses will allow it.
God bless those Pagans
--
Homer Simpson

Shiranu

I'm going to see if I can find more sources for that first one...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "surly74"label anything 'terrorism' and the mindless masses will allow it.

Yep, specially since 'the commies are coming' doesn't work as an incentive any more....

surly74

Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"
Quote from: "surly74"label anything 'terrorism' and the mindless masses will allow it.

Yep, specially since 'the commies are coming' doesn't work as an incentive any more....

commies was too specific. now terrorist could be anyone...a breast feeding mom.

//http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/mom_terror_bust_n1BftwpraCJSSBW1xjf2aO

someone who complains about utilities.

//http://www.prisonplanet.com/bureaucrat-water-complaints-could-be-act-of-terrorism.html

or jut a normal citizen who speaks up about anything.

//http://rense.com/general16/youmightbe.htm
God bless those Pagans
--
Homer Simpson

Solitary

Free country---Can't speak unless it's OK with the government and police; can't smoke marijuana even if it is legal in your State because it is illegal by the Government; Can have your house and car confiscated if drugs are in the house---even when it is not you in the house or your drugs; Can't do things outside your work place unless it's OK with your employee or you get fired---how can this be called a free country when you can do things that hurt no one and be arrested or loose your job over?  :evil: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Colanth

Quote from: "Nonsensei"http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/24/us-usa-court-generics-idUSBRE95N0RC20130624

The supreme court has struck down a lower court decision that would have allowed a woman to sue a generic drug company when she suffered from an undocumented side effect of the drug that had a flesh eating effect that disfigured her whole body. The decision makes generic drug producers immune to any and all liability.
That will last until the first class-action suit against an insurance company, based on the fact that the insurance company required people to obtain their meds from a company that has no legal responsibility to provide safe meds.    Big insurance may just require small pharma to bond against claims, even if they're not legally responsible, if they want to be included on the insurance company's formulary.  (Paying for the non-generic would be cheaper for the insurance company than defending millions of claims.)

In the United States of Profit, it's the larger industry that's usually legally "right".
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

AllPurposeAtheist

You're right nonsense.. I don't care about anything you say.  NEXT!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Nonsensei

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"You're right nonsense.. I don't care about anything you say.  NEXT!

Dude, you're someone who refuses to care about anything no matter how blatantly wrong it is. You have no credibility. Every response you make to these threads is 100% pure trolling.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Nonsensei"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"You're right nonsense.. I don't care about anything you say.  NEXT!

Dude, you're someone who refuses to care about anything no matter how blatantly wrong it is. You have no credibility. Every response you make to these threads is 100% pure trolling.

Aww common you guys.  I don't think APA is a troll.   :shock:  :shock:  Naaa..... he's just APA and sometimes he just makes goofy jokes.  He means no harm - that I know.  I've certainly seen him serious before.

We can't all agree or get along perfectly every day.  ::shrug:: Aint no big thang - right?

(spreading sunshine as best as I can lol)
 :finga:  :finga:  :finga:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Solitary"Is this for real? This means the United States is a Fascist State just like Germany was under Hitler now. I wonder what is going to happen after Bush, two face Janus McCain, and our president talk about immigration reform. Our country would sniper our own people if necessary to protect Wall Street criminals.  :shock:  :evil:  I can't believe what our government has become---oh yes I can---it's always been like this, just better technology, weapons, and fear of terrorist now.  :roll: Solitary

Yanno - some of these reports that come out are starting to scare the shit outta me.............. ugh.   What's America gonna be like for my grandkids in 20 years?
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

stromboli

Sal1981

I'd expect this from some fascist shithole, not the U.S.