A UFO?Space Aliens Testing Their Weapons Of Mass Destruction

Started by Solitary, July 10, 2013, 10:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

It's good ol' Benevogod who by the way has seen fit to start punishing teh gays of Ohio by flooding lots of small towns of late. One would think if benevogod wanted to fix this gay problem in Ohio he'd just overwhelmingly flood Lake Erie and the whole state, but then it might negatively effect pious West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan and Pennsylvania. No..best to make it mere inconvinenience flooding. THAT'LL SHOW TEH GAYS!
Bevevogod works in mysterious ways, eh? He's apparently out of the murder business and into the making life inconvinient especially for those who hold stock in the insurance industry...and oh yeah.. Those with no insurance..  :shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Plu

That's pretty cool. Interesting to see clouds can be controlled like that. I see potential practical applications.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Plu"That's pretty cool. Interesting to see clouds can be controlled like that. I see potential practical applications.
The most obvious is convincing doubters there IS a god. :shock: Be careful what you ask for.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

And I just learned that Pat Boone is still alive........

Solitary

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "Solitary"I wonder if he still wears his white buck shoes? What a man, he use to put his teenage daughter Debbie over his knee and spank her. She told me this when I met her at a school I worked for.  :roll:  Solitary

kinky....  :twisted:

Solitary

Shiranu

Quote from: "Plu"That's pretty cool. Interesting to see clouds can be controlled like that. I see potential practical applications.

Considering its nature controlling them, and its not clouds but instead ice crystal above the clouds... probably not much practical application coming anytime soon.

It is apparently electric currents high in the atmosphere moving the ice crystals, which changes the suns light coming through. And if you look at the movement, it looks like electrical current movement.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur