And You Thought the other Candidates For President Were Bad

Started by Solitary, July 08, 2013, 10:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thumpalumpacus

If I were a Democrat campaign manager, I'd be licking my chops and secretly funding him.

Between his draft-dodging and the underage adoption/liaison, not only could I guarantee a Democrat victory, I could nail the Republicans into the coffin for at least another generation.  Talk about a gift!
<insert witty aphorism here>

The Skeletal Atheist

I wanna see this teetotaler at the debates, I bet it will be fucking hilarious.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Mister Agenda

Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

ozymandias

Dead head nugent for prez? :shock:  #-o  8-[  :-k  :roll:  :Hangman:

stromboli

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"If I were a Democrat campaign manager, I'd be licking my chops and secretly funding him.

Between his draft-dodging and the underage adoption/liaison, not only could I guarantee a Democrat victory, I could nail the Republicans into the coffin for at least another generation.  Talk about a gift!

^this. Talk about a man caught up in his own overblown ego.

stromboli

On the other hand, if he ran for governor of Texas, he'd probably be a shoo in.

Colanth

Quote from: "stromboli"On the other hand, if he ran for governor of Texas, he'd probably be a shoo in.
Nah, he's not much of a Republican.  Oh, he's a deadbeat dad screwing an under-aged girl, and he's pro-free-armament, but there's no "Republican beef" there.  He's no Mitt "binder full of women" Romney.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

ozymandias

Quote from: "Colanth"
Quote from: "stromboli"On the other hand, if he ran for governor of Texas, he'd probably be a shoo in.
Nah, he's not much of a Republican.  Oh, he's a deadbeat dad screwing an under-aged girl, and he's pro-free-armament, but there's no "Republican beef" there.  He's no Mitt "binder full of women" Romney.

Do the tex-ass voters know this? :-k

Colanth

Quote from: "ozymandias"

Do the tex-ass voters know
They don't know a thing.  (Most of them.  There are some intelligent Texans.)

Shiranu

Texas is about to be a swing state based on demographics, so I wouldn't say just a "few" or that most of them are political idiots.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "ozymandias"

Do the tex-ass voters know this? :-k

You might be surprised ... we actually know how to read here, and everything.

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "Shiranu"Texas is about to be a swing state based on demographics, so I wouldn't say just a "few" or that most of them are political idiots.

Implicit in your post is the idea that one side of the political debate is intelligent while the other isn't.

If that's the message you intended to convey, I cannot say I agree with it.  Stupidity crosses party lines.

Colanth

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"Stupidity crosses party lines.
Does it cross the line into West Tex-ass?