Muslim Brotherhood getting a beating in Egypt

Started by Fidel_Castronaut, July 01, 2013, 02:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: "baronvonrort"
Quote from: "Shiranu"
QuoteI doubt this kid is a muslim,muslims dont say allah or Mohammad were wrong about anything.

By that logic, then there are almost no Roman Catholics today either...

All the leftist americans have to offer in the Islam section of this forum is deflections to christians.

By that logic,  there's no true Jews either.

I would say Buddhists as well,  but it is so lax on rules I am not sure that one would make sense.

Your move.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Jmpty

You do understand that Egypt is about 94% Muslim, right? So the vast majority of those protesting the Islamists are Muslim, right? What? Muslims who don't want Theocracy, you say? It can't be!!!
 The kids name is Ali Ahmed. He sure aint no Irish Catholic.
???  ??

AllPurposeAtheist

What's this world coming to when 12 year old infidels can question the word of Allah? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! :evil:

Mixing metaphors can be hazardous to your health. God forbids it. :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Shiranu

Quote from: "Jmpty"You do understand that Egypt is about 94% Muslim, right? So the vast majority of those protesting the Islamists are Muslim, right? What? Muslims who don't want Theocracy, you say? It can't be!!!
 The kids name is Ali Ahmed. He sure aint no Irish Catholic.

You damned American leftist... you cant compare Islam to anything else, it is an organization of pure evil the world has never seen the likes before!

History repeats itself, unless its an organization you dislike and then history could have never invented anything so vile...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Colanth

Quote from: "baronvonrort"If you listen to what the kid says in the video he does not agree with wife beating which allah the most merciful of those who show mercy allows.
Quran 4:34 is the verse where allah gives permission to beat your wife if you fear disobedience.
//http://www.quran.com/4/34

I doubt this kid is a muslim,muslims dont say allah or Mohammad were wrong about anything.
And Jews can't disagree with Yahweh on anything, but how many Jewish men do you know who'll have their wives killed if they merely suspect infidelity?  (The OT tells them that they can.)
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.