News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Space travel using Quantum Tethering

Started by Mai Mariarti, July 08, 2013, 12:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mai Mariarti

Quote from: "Solitary"A Phantom jet can cover 6 miles in the blink of an eye. In fact there was a mountain in Vietnam that many pilots flew into when they were going supersonic and looked at and had spot fixation and didn't have time to do anything, or when they came out of cloud cover and saw the mountain six miles away and hit it before they could react. There have been many reports from very reliable people, like you said, that found out later they had seen Venus, or like I said, an H bomb dropped from a plane go by.

I don't doubt you saw a UFO, but I doubt is was an alien space craft and has an explanation without aliens involved. There have been millions of people that have seen ghosts or angels, or Christ and are reliable witnesses, even in groups of people, it's the same with UFO's. You could have seen the landing lights from a plane coming toward you looking like it was standing still, then turning quickly and having it reflected on clouds that made it look like it was a UFO zigzagging. I'm sure you would really want to know what it was because I do too. Solitary
I learned later that in 1978, just before the revolution, 2 Phantoms were dispatched from Mehrabad airport to engage a UFO flying close to Sad Abad Palace. When they got close, they were given the green light to shoot it down but as they got closer, They lost all power and instruments and nearly crashed into the mountain. They came back with their tail between there legs and both pilots said they were on full after burner doing mach 2 and saw this bright object leaving them in the dust at around mach 10.
This thing showed up on radar long enough for the Phantoms to reach it. I don't think we had the technology to do something like that back then. do you?
I am not sure if they are aliens either but I don't dismiss it.
I am sure this incident is documented on the UFO site because I seem to recall reading about it again a few years ago.

TrueStory

Quote from: "Mai Mariarti"I learned later that in 1978, just before the revolution, 2 Phantoms were dispatched from Mehrabad airport to engage a UFO flying close to Sad Abad Palace. When they got close, they were given the green light to shoot it down but as they got closer, They lost all power and instruments and nearly crashed into the mountain. They came back with their tail between there legs and both pilots said they were on full after burner doing mach 2 and saw this bright object leaving them in the dust at around mach 10.
This thing showed up on radar long enough for the Phantoms to reach it. I don't think we had the technology to do something like that back then. do you?
Well the SR-71 has been flying since 1964, so technology of the phantoms was definitly not the peak in 1978 as far as speed goes.

Pilots make errors all of the time.
Please don't take anything I say seriously.

JI_Joe

I remember reading in one of the pilot magazines one time many years ago a little blurb by a commercial airline (that will remain nameless *cough UPS Cough*) that their new colors would be a brown painted fuselage and because they couldn't think of any thing better the wings would be silver bare metal. You know what happens when you are way up there above the clouds and you are shiny aluminum colored? You are invisible from many angles that's what.   Well it turns out that after a few months they decided to change the colors again. The wings are now painted. Why would they do this after just deciding what paint scheme to put on their planes?  The police chiefs from the towns around their Airport hubs complained, people started reporting a "brown cigar shaped ufo" in the skies all the time and they were afraid if any thing happened they would be wading through ufo calls instead of the Tornado, flood, fire what ever.
   people are stupid and don't know what the hell they are looking at in the sky. That is why pilot school now has a recognition guide, specifically how youre eyes could be fooled.  Nothing is more reliable than the instruments, always trust the instruments boys!!!

JI_Joe

Quote from: "TrueStory"
Quote from: "Mai Mariarti"I learned later that in 1978, just before the revolution, 2 Phantoms were dispatched from Mehrabad airport to engage a UFO flying close to Sad Abad Palace. When they got close, they were given the green light to shoot it down but as they got closer, They lost all power and instruments and nearly crashed into the mountain. They came back with their tail between there legs and both pilots said they were on full after burner doing mach 2 and saw this bright object leaving them in the dust at around mach 10.
Well the SR-71 has been flying since 1964, so technology of the phantoms was definitly not the peak in 1978 as far as speed goes.

Pilots make errors all of the time.
There is a Natural Geographic Documentary on Area 51 that is on you tube. If any one here is wondering about ufo's and Roswell you need to see that piece.    Turns out the sr-71 was flying out of there for a while and many a airline pilot saw them and * surprisingly to me* would not shut up about it. Thankfully it was just *ZOMG UFO ALIENS I SEEN ALIENS!!! YUP* but one day one of the pilots was coming back from some where and didn't end up over the base like he thought he should be. So he was turning around and at this time pilots were lucky to have wrist watches that was as far as computers had come so far and the SR had some weird quirks. Well he some how ended up out of control and lost the plane even after trying to save it. Could not even call out on the radio it was all so hush hush.  He got out and on the ground safe and sound but the plane was made out of titanium and there is only one titanium mine in the world, and it is in Rushia!  So they did not want any one knowing the plane needed titanium in it so they rushed out with some GI's and combed the desert for the titanium.  They think they got most of it. but that was the start of Roswell. Some where on there they said they never thought people would react the way they do when  they hear about the *Aliens* It was a big screw up.

Colanth

Quote from: "JI_Joe"Nothing is more reliable than the instruments, always trust the instruments boys!!!
And when you hit a supercooled cell and your pitot tube ices up - and the instruments report that you're traveling at 0 knots ...

you'll find out, first hand, where Air France 447 went, and why.

Instruments and human intelligence?  Yes.  Instruments, and ignore your intelligence and experience?  Remind me to never fly with that pilot.  He's a disaster in the making.

Which has nothing to do with UFOs.  Remember the meaning of the first letter.  If we knew what they were they'd be IFOs, not UFOs.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Brian37

Quote from: "Mai Mariarti"I hear you loud and clear. At the same time, I can't dismiss hundreds of testimonies from former pilots and military colonels and generals who swear these crafts are not ours. Hey if I hadn't seen what I did, I would've brushed it off as some phenomenon.
It's ok to be skeptical. That's a healthy mind at work.

Right, so skip the UFO bullshit. The opposite would be true if science made such a discovery, it would not be hiding it, it would be shouting it from the rooftops.

Again, all the UFO garbage was started out of the fear created by world war, the fear of the unknown. If you see something you cant explain, science says "lets try to figure it out", not "lets fill in a gap with shit people pull out of their ass".

UFO crap is conspiracy crap on par with faith healing and Ouija boards, and has nothing to do with real science and space exploration. PERIOD!

In real science as far as space is concerned we can reasonably say because of the size of the universe that life should exist elsewhere. But that does not mean the laws of physics and the atoms all over the universe can be defied. The same laws of nature are going to apply. Considering how the UFO crap got started, not in a lab, not through science, by idiots, I am not giving gullible morons anymore weight than I do for gullible people who believe in invisible friends.

It is the same bullshit I have gotten from people arguing that the transporter from Star Trek is a future possibility. The morons who claim that don't even fucking know why Roddenbery came up with that, and it had NOTHING to do with science, but BUDGET! It was nothing more than a screen whip with a control board pot slider because they didn't want to spend money on a shuttle budget which would take longer to shoot and cost more money to maintain.

Not to mention there is no fucking way to disassemble every atom in the human body down to the bolson particle, copy it or move it through a medium, and put every particle back in place on the other end.

People believe all sorts of stupid shit UFO to Gods to pantheism to new age woo, and it is still bullshit.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37