News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Had a Chat With a Gay Friend........

Started by stromboli, July 08, 2013, 11:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

I'm in a trailer by choice. I owned 2 houses prior to living in mobile homes. There are advantages. Taxes are low, yard upkeep easy and I don't pay the water bill, just the lights and gas. Also, the trailer is way cheaper on energy- my worst gas bill in the winter is less than half what it was in my houses. We can leave for a week and not worry about break ins or thieves, because there are people all around to witness anything that happens. If a gay man chooses to live here, its good enough for me.

The Skeletal Atheist

Depending on the trailer park, I wouldn't mind living in one. I've been to enough to know they're not all redneck infested hell holes.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Solitary

When I went to an Art School in Chicago I became friends with a young man that looked just like Jeffrey (spelling?) Hunter, the first captain on the Star Trek series. We went to see a movie one day and he placed his hand on my thigh. I removed it and told him I didn't care if he was gay but I wasn't. I told him I had no idea he was gay because even though he was really good looking he didn't act gay. He told me that is a really common belief that is wrong.

He asked me if I'd be willing to into the gay section of Chicago with him. I have to admit I was getting nervous----NOT EXCITED!  :P  When we were by an alley there was a man standing with his back to the wall and one leg up against it that almost looked like Kirk Douglas. At the time Kirk was the ideal tough guy in movies and sure didn't look gay even though he was in Spartacus.  :roll:
When we got by him my friend went down a alley with him. I stayed put!

When my friend came back he asked me what I thought a gay man should act like---I told him Liberace, who was popular on TV then. He told me he looks more like a Queen than gay. We stayed friends after that, but I wouldn't go to gay bars with him. I have since then as a friend of a musician that played at lesbian bars where two Queens made my wife very jealous. She didn't know they were guys because she saw their tits in the ladies room.  :rollin: She is really in La La Land Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

aitm

i lived with a gay guy for a year in orlando in 1980ish. he only hit on me when i was drunk. " you sure you dont want a blow job? gay boys give the best!"
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

The Skeletal Atheist

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh you know you wanted to... :shock: The only question is how long can you keep this charade up?
Yes, it's a tacky pun. :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

I'm definitely not gay. Serving aboard ship, I've seen more than my share of naked buttocks and swinging manhood, and it did nothing for me. I am a heterosexual, pure and simple.

Solitary

Funny story: My wife and I when we were around 32 were painting the town red one night and on the way home my wife had to pee and she kept pestering me to stop so she could. I thought it would be funny to take her to Talk of the Town. We went inside and she was in a very big hurry and didn't notice anything. She went in to the ladies room when three girls followed her in while I waited outside watching the girls dance together and make out.

My wife came storming out of the bathroom in a tither. "WHAT KIND OF PLACE IS THIS THREE GIRLS WERE FEELING ME UP IN THERE AND SAYING HOW BEAUTIFUL MY HAIR WAS."

She looked around and I thought she was going to kill me for laughing so hard. When we went outside there was a biker dude and his girlfriend. When I went to put my key into the door the biker dude said, "Look at the ass on that one!"  I turned around and told him to quit talking about my wife like that. He said, "I'm not talking about hers." My wife laughed hysterically all the way home. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

It was funny in college, because I had learned about the homosexual lifestyle while in the Navy, after being a naive Mormon boy from Utah. Going back to school like six years older than everyone else at the U of U, it was funny how naive they were by comparison. Everything is relative, I guess.

AllPurposeAtheist

I live in a veterans shelter full of old guys.. not exactly the bastion of homosexuality, but there are quite a few gay men here who, if they had closets might come out of their lockers.
It's quite amusing listening to the closeted gay guys try to hide it by fibbing about their exploits with all the hot women on campus. I kind of feel sorry for them making up these tall tales when most are old ugly fat guys. It's not as bad as it once was in places like this, but it's still tough on many.
The few exceptions who are open are mostly younger guys. One old fat guy I'll call Rick (he's gone) was open, but funny as hell to be around. He'd have small strokes and say some really strange stuff I still laugh about 3 months later..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Smartmarzipan

Best roommate I ever had was gay. I'm not a girly girl, so it was like hanging out with one of the boys, but if I needed a tampon, she was there. Of course, it was always awkward for me when we all went out to the titty bars together. Out of the whole group I'm the only one sitting there thinking, "Yeah. Wow. Boobs."  :-|
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

BarkAtTheMoon

Quote from: "aitm"i lived with a gay guy for a year in orlando in 1980ish. he only hit on me when i was drunk. " you sure you dont want a blow job? gay boys give the best!"
So how was the blowjob?
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

stromboli

Out of shame, I trimmed my rose bush and weeded around it. I feel better now.

OtterPop

Quote from: "Solitary"When I went to an Art School in Chicago I became friends with a young man that looked just like Jeffrey (spelling?) Hunter, the first captain on the Star Trek series. We went to see a movie one day and he placed his hand on my thigh. I removed it and told him I didn't care if he was gay but I wasn't. I told him I had no idea he was gay because even though he was really good looking he didn't act gay. He told me that is a really common belief that is wrong.

He asked me if I'd be willing to into the gay section of Chicago with him. I have to admit I was getting nervous----NOT EXCITED!  :P  When we were by an alley there was a man standing with his back to the wall and one leg up against it that almost looked like Kirk Douglas. At the time Kirk was the ideal tough guy in movies and sure didn't look gay even though he was in Spartacus.  :roll:
When we got by him my friend went down a alley with him. I stayed put!

When my friend came back he asked me what I thought a gay man should act like---I told him Liberace, who was popular on TV then. He told me he looks more like a Queen than gay. We stayed friends after that, but I wouldn't go to gay bars with him. I have since then as a friend of a musician that played at lesbian bars where two Queens made my wife very jealous. She didn't know they were guys because she saw their tits in the ladies room.  :rollin: She is really in La La Land Solitary
It sounds like your art school (gay) friend was just buying some drugs from a (possibly gay) guy who was just waiting. lol