News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Had a Chat With a Gay Friend........

Started by stromboli, July 08, 2013, 11:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Just recently. He owned up to the fact that yes, it was the Gay's fault that all these natural disasters were happening to the fundies in retaliation for all the mistreatment over centuries. Result: be nice to Gays. Also informed me the tree I mistakenly labeled as a Bonsai was in fact merely a tree shaped to enhance the Feng Shui of his single wide. The only one, I add, with tasteful pale pink lattice on the deck. For some reason he has the only lawn here that doesn't have crabgrass, go figure.  :-k

This is my second mobile home park. His single wide is the only one I've seen that seriously is a candidate for Home & Garden. He also has a complicated alarm system because he has art in his trailer that is worth more than the trailer, and mine included. He is living in Utah because he lost everything in the economic collapse in California some years ago. He was worth a million dollars at one point. Sad, because he is a nice man.

aitm

Who you kidding, you don't have any gay friends.....now I on the other hand....why I have lots of gay friends, why even some of be best gay friends are actually somewhat my best friends...kinda....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

The Skeletal Atheist

Heh, no one ever even considers that maybe gays have the power to cause natural disasters without the need for gods...hmm....I'm going to the bank to get a loan, lord help them if they deny me!
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

StupidWiz

We're like X-Men if you know what I mean.  :lol:
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

Shiranu

Quote from: "StupidWiz"We're like X-Men if you know what I mean.  :lol:

Gay? You mean gay?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

AllPurposeAtheist

I once had an opportunity to join that elite group of purveyors of disasters and to learn to decorate tastefully, but then I meet my ex and she had...don't tell anyone, but she had titties and I hated to do it, but I liked them.. :shock: Now I have no taste in decorating, disasters only follow me instead of me creating them and I still like titties.. :oops:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

:lol:  You are going to kill me some day with your posts.  :shock:  :rollin:  Stop it! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

But it's true, every word. He was walking his Miniature Greyhound-which is friends with my Rat Terrier (see the disparity there) and I asked him about it, and he owned up to it. He is a friend because when he moved he didn't have a car and I helped him with some stuff. He is a nice man, very funny.

(edit) but he has, politely, reassured me that I have no taste. Witness the tasteful Feng Shui tree in front of his place and the ratty, untrimmed rose bush in front of mine. I'll get to it soon....

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I once had an opportunity to join that elite group of purveyors of disasters and to learn to decorate tastefully, but then I meet my ex and she had...don't tell anyone, but she had titties and I hated to do it, but I liked them.. :shock: Now I have no taste in decorating, disasters only follow me instead of me creating them and I still like titties.. :oops:
It's not too late! One taste of cock and you're on the way to decorating like a pro and causing natural disasters with every act of sodomy!
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

SGOS

I had a gay friend in college.  He didn't tell me about it for a couple of years.  He said he thought I might think less of him, which kind of bothered me, because I didn't think I was sending out homophobic vibes, and I thought he should have known me better than that.  But I understand.  That was a long time ago, and it was the dark ages.  Maybe some day it won't make any difference.  I probably had lots of gay friends back then, but didn't know it.  I had a bunch of friends that moved to San Francisco.  I always wondered what that was about. :-D

StupidWiz

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I once had an opportunity to join that elite group of purveyors of disasters and to learn to decorate tastefully, but then I meet my ex and she had...don't tell anyone, but she had titties and I hated to do it, but I liked them.. :shock: Now I have no taste in decorating, disasters only follow me instead of me creating them and I still like titties.. :oops:
It's not too late! One taste of cock and you're on the way to decorating like a pro and causing natural disasters with every act of sodomy!
Hear, hear!  :lol:
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

stromboli

When I was in college taking a night class with the Mormon students, we had a Gay young man in the class. He was really good looking and a sharp dresser. I spotted him early because of his manner and oblique references to his "friend" which I got and no one else did. there were two women in the class, both fresh out of high school, that practically swooned over him. It was hilarious, watching the two of them competing for his attention. Best entertainment I had all year.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: "StupidWiz"We're like seX-Men if you know what I mean.  :lol:
FTFY
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Armada

Can someone please have gay sex on the Westboro Baptist Church's front yard? I really want to see a lightening hit that house.
Babies go well with red wine

Brian37

Quote from: "stromboli"Just recently. He owned up to the fact that yes, it was the Gay's fault that all these natural disasters were happening to the fundies in retaliation for all the mistreatment over centuries. Result: be nice to Gays. Also informed me the tree I mistakenly labeled as a Bonsai was in fact merely a tree shaped to enhance the Feng Shui of his single wide. The only one, I add, with tasteful pale pink lattice on the deck. For some reason he has the only lawn here that doesn't have crabgrass, go figure.  :-k

This is my second mobile home park. His single wide is the only one I've seen that seriously is a candidate for Home & Garden. He also has a complicated alarm system because he has art in his trailer that is worth more than the trailer, and mine included. He is living in Utah because he lost everything in the economic collapse in California some years ago. He was worth a million dollars at one point. Sad, because he is a nice man.

Wow, so I am not the only atheist living in a trailer. You know what sickens me. Hillbilly started out in a trailer, I started out in a house, then went to an apartment. Now he lives in the suburbs of a big city and I live in the sticks in a trailer like he did. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37