News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Atheism forums members height thread .

Started by leo, July 07, 2013, 11:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

I was messured not long ago and somehow I've apparently grown an inch. For 39 years I was 6' even, but according to one doctors office I'm 18 hands and ¼. For the layman that's 6' 1" How I grew 1 inch this past year is a mystery. I think it has to do with prayer.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Wyatt

EntirelyOfThisWorld

Freedom is Free.  It\'s included in Democracy.  Democracy is Hard.  It involves coexisting with people who think that sayings like "Freedom is not Free" actually makes some kind of sense.

Titania

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I was messured not long ago and somehow I've apparently grown an inch. For 39 years I was 6' even, but according to one doctors office I'm 18 hands and ¼. For the layman that's 6' 1" How I grew 1 inch this past year is a mystery. I think it has to do with prayer.
Same thing happened to me. Weird, right? I'd been exactly 5'7" since I was 15-ish, and I know for sure because I painstakingly measure myself every few months, but over the last year I seem to have gained an inch! Who ever heard of a woman growing an inch at the ripe old age of 29? Maybe we have a pituitary tumor.  :shock:
"Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows." - Winston Smith, 1984

Colanth

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"
Quote from: "SGOS"
Quote from: "Shiranu"Is there a correlation between height and atheism or something?
Nothing helpful.  The best indicators are yellow eyes that glow in the dark and a mean angry look.
Yellow eyes are just a sign of needing to pee. A true atheist has red eyes that glow in the dark. It is a symptom of demonic possession.
So does my wife need to pee or is she an atheist?  She has yellow eyes, thanks to her ophthalmologist.  (The lenses used to replace her cataracts glow yellow when the light hits them the right way.  She tells people who ask how she makes her eyes glow that she wasn't born on this planet.)

Oh, my height.  Just tall enough that when I stand up my feet reach the floor.  5'9" - about normal for someone my age.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

C172

5ft 10.

Not sure how to make my post any more interesting or exciting.

BarkAtTheMoon

5'11". I usually said 6'0" for volleyball tournament registrations in college. Still short for an outside hitter, but it was fun to pwn guys during the match that could bounce the ball up to the ceiling during warmup hitting lines.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

Cocoa Beware

6 feet even. Spindly arms like a monkey.

Skaði

I'm about 5'3''. I think I'm pretty average for a vagina-bearer, but everyone calls me short :(

Shiranu

Well, I don't think it's short, but then again I would be considered short, so...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

WitchSabrina

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.