News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Happy Independence Day!

Started by hillbillyatheist, July 04, 2013, 01:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hillbillyatheist

like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

Solitary

Thank you! [youtube:1brv83ni]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BulFwGSi8bc[/youtube:1brv83ni] Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Jack89

Aroura33

Patriotic bunch here, I see.... :rollin:

It's ok.  I'm going to see fireworks and a free music show tonight, but only because I NEED TO GET OUT OF THE FREAKING HOUSE OR I WILL EXPLODE!  
Happy b-day America.  Can I just say, you don't look a day over 200.
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

hillbillyatheist

I just made a assload of money busking with my fiddle today.

Playing the national anthems got me plenty of tips.

Now I'm going home. My fingers are tired. LOL!
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

mykcob4

I love independence day, NOT because I'm a veteran, because I regard ALL Americans as patriotic. I also enjoy the belief that all the world's people are Americans. So happy birthday everyone.
I would love to stand up at the UN and speak.
"I do not fear the Chinese, after all they are just Chinese and only Chinese. I and we are Americans. Americans are black and gay, and straight, and atheist and religious, white, red, brown, yellow, tan and pale, rich and poor, educated and stupid as hell, male, female and everything in between, fat, skinny, fit, and out of shape, healthy, sickly, stuborn and cooperative, creative, and dull. America is everything to everyone, everywhere, all the time. So I don't fear anything because I am American." So don't tell me that America has gone down, because what America is, what Americans are will never ever die. America lives in the hearts of even our enemies and it thrives and grows there. It cannot be defined or restrained. You may close your borders, you may control what your people hear and see, even the way they vote or believe, but you can't keep America out of their hearts, out of your heart, so when you fight against America, you are fighting a losing battle. We know, we fought ourselves and America won, will always win."

Hydra009

I love Independence Day.  If for no reason else than an excuse to dump boxes of tea into the ocean.

Shiranu

Meh,  it's a 4 out of 10 holiday.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

hillbillyatheist

fire crackers, no religious bullshit behind it, good food, four days after my birthday, Merkica!

10/10!

just click here

Shiranu

No gifts, fire hazards, drunk people, the celebration of rich people crying because they didn't like the British taxing them (which they mostly started getting worse and worse on as the American's got worse and worse on), a war we only won because of the French and some Germans and a revolution that if not had would have made our society more than likely more akin to Canada or Australia than a 3rd world country thinking it should be world police... all while flying American flags (made in China), fireworks (made in China), American t-shirts (Tacky, and made in China)... yay, America?

I take that back, 3/10.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

hillbillyatheist

LOL! you did this at christmas too. or was it thanksgiving.
you worry about the big things, Mr. Wet Blanket, I'm just gonna enjoy my christmases, Thanksgivings, Independence Days, etc.

to each his own.  :drinkers:

just click here

Hydra009

Quote from: "Shiranu"No gifts, fire hazards, drunk people, the celebration of rich people crying because they didn't like the British taxing them (which they mostly started getting worse and worse on as the American's got worse and worse on), a war we only won because of the French and some Germans and a revolution that if not had would have made our society more than likely more akin to Canada or Australia than a 3rd world country thinking it should be world police... all while flying American flags (made in China), fireworks (made in China), American t-shirts (Tacky, and made in China)... yay, America?

I take that back, 3/10.
I'm actually sort of glad for the strong anti-monarchical sentiment and our brothers-in-revolution bond with the French (sorry we couldn't return the favor, heh).  I could do without the fireworks, but there are few things less American than getting drunk and blowing something up.

leo

Quote from: "Hydra009"I love Independence Day.  If for no reason else than an excuse to dump boxes of tea into the ocean.

[ Image ]
I want coca cola .
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .