Previous topic - Next topic

Plu

Ohhhhh!

We love research :D

Bring it on.

bada94

Quote from: "JesusIsKing"
Quote from: "Plu"
QuoteThe only reason I said it pains me is because I will tell you right now I would not love you if it weren't for Jesus commanding us to love everyone.

So basically you're only doing this because someone is making you? Such a nice guy you are. And such a nice guy your jesus friend is, for forcing you do be someone you're not.
Fake love is the worst love. And you and your religion are full of it :)

This is a perfect example of you hang on a specific detail rather than looking at the big picture of what I'm trying to say.  I love you, and so does Jesus.  But if it weren't for him setting the good example in the first place I probably wouldn't love you since there is no such thing as a perfect Christian who can show love and compassion for EVERYONE.

Again, there is no goal in doing so. You're either really insecure about your faith, or you're trying to convince us that god is real. If it's the latter, try a different approach, you're making a fool out of yourself. And if it's not, then why post on an atheist board that you love us. Do you think that will make a change in how we view christians ? To me, it just sounds like you're trying to convince yourself that you truly "love" us so that you will feel closer to jesus or whatever imaginary friend you have.
One shouldn\'t believe everything one reads on the internet. - Abraham Lincoln

The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species. - Christopher Hitchens

Solitary

:evil:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

bada94

Quote from: "Solitary"Welcome aboard JustIsKing! I am Lord Solitary. Explain to everyone hear where and when you found out Jesus is King and the Holy Spirit resides in anyone that accepts Jesus H. Christ. Are you saying there are false believers. I have taken shrooms and felt an amazing spiritual feeling, does this mean Jesus Christ is in a mushroom?  8-)  Solitary

I found Jesus Christ at the age of 11 but I didn't have much of an idea what I was doing.  I had my "awakening" about a year ago and have been doing research ever since.  So far, my research has done nothing but confirm my beliefs and I would love to share all that research with Atheists.  If I could just show one of you that Jesus is the Way to Heaven then I would be happy.  I am prepared for the anxiety I will suffer from reading replies.

Well then by all means, enlighten us !
One shouldn\'t believe everything one reads on the internet. - Abraham Lincoln

The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species. - Christopher Hitchens

Solitary

:evil:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

JesusIsKing

Quote from: "Solitary"You really don't get it do you? It can't pain someone to love! Also, you have not answered my questions. Why don't you look at the big picture and take the blinkers off. Jesus was not the best example of love because it was conditional just like yours is: kiss my ass and believe in me and I'll love you, but if you don't go to hell. If you can't answer a simple question when asked you are a being a troll.  :evil:  Solitary

Actually Jesus loves everyone unconditionally.  I personally will never be able to have unconditional love for people because humans are incapable of legitimately unconditionally loving everyone.  Ask me a question please... I am happy  to answer.  Don't be rude.

DunkleSeele

Quote from: "Hydra009"
Quote from: "JesusIsKing"1.  I am a young Earth creationist.
2.  I believe in the flood. And the rest of the Bible for that matter.
3/4.  I believe contradictions that people see are either a person reading the context wrong or that the contradictions come from faulty translations over the years.  I believe that God originally created a flawless work that has been slightly ruined over time by man.
5.  I am a Baptist.
[ Image ]

Perfect example of what I am ready to face being in Atheist territory.
One reapes what he sows.

DunkleSeele

Quote from: "Solitary"You really don't get it do you? It can't pain someone to love! Also, you have not answered my questions. Why don't you look at the big picture and take the blinkers off. Jesus was not the best example of love because it was conditional just like yours is: kiss my ass and believe in me and I'll love you, but if you don't go to hell. If you can't answer a simple question when asked you are a being a troll.  :evil:  Solitary

Actually Jesus loves everyone unconditionally.  I personally will never be able to have unconditional love for people because humans are incapable of legitimately unconditionally loving everyone.  Ask me a question please... I am happy  to answer. Don't be rude.
That's not how it works. You came here stating that your "research" has proven you the truth of the babble and want us filthy heathens to see the light.

[blink:39qvqwzt]Show us your evidence.[/blink:39qvqwzt]

JesusIsKing

Quote from: "DunkleSeele"
Quote from: "JesusIsKing"Perfect example of what I am ready to face being in Atheist territory.
One reapes what he sows.

Interesting, I haven't sowed anything yet by telling you what I am.  If you are so accepting then why would you bother laughing at my answers.  I will be just as well off in every aspect of life as you while believing the opposite of you.

Hydra009

Quote from: "JesusIsKing"There are crazy people in the world no matter what group you look at.
That's rich.  Here I am talking to a YEC.  And he calls Christians going a bit overboard with their dancing crazy.   Ever look in the mirror?

QuoteTo the rest of you who say that it is "sales pitch love" that I have for you are wrong as well.  The only reason I said it pains me is because I will tell you right now I would not love you if it weren't for Jesus commanding us to love everyone.
Then you don't truly love us.  In fact, we've all seen this sort of "love" before.

JesusIsKing

You won't like my "research" because much of it is Bible based... which you don't take seriously.  My point is that I can refute your earthly logic with Biblical logic.

DunkleSeele

Quote from: "DunkleSeele"
Quote from: "JesusIsKing"Perfect example of what I am ready to face being in Atheist territory.
One reapes what he sows.

Interesting, I haven't sowed anything yet by telling you what I am.  If you are so accepting then why would you bother laughing at my answers.  I will be just as well off in every aspect of life as you while believing the opposite of you.
No, you came here with the clear intent of proselytizing. This is something that doesn't go down well over here.

Put up or shut up.

Mermaid

Actually Jesus loves everyone unconditionally.  I personally will never be able to have unconditional love for people because humans are incapable of legitimately unconditionally loving everyone.  Ask me a question please... I am happy  to answer.  Don't be rude.
Hm. Interesting that you'd use the word rude.

Your being here and saying what you are saying implies that you believe you know more than we do, are smarter than we are, and your responsibility is to show us the error of our ways.

I appreciate the fact that you think you have what amounts to the cure for cancer for all of mankind, but I am smart enough to make that kind of a decision for myself. I  have had my own religious upbringing and education, and I have decided for myself that I don't believe any of it. I do not welcome your attempts at persuading me otherwise. I see that as fundamentally disrespectful. But thanks anyway.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

JesusIsKing

Quote from: "Hydra009"Then you don't truly love us.  In fact, we've all seen this sort of "love" before.

Call it what you want.  I know how I feel toward you all.  Whether you care that I love you or not.

Plu

Quote from: "JesusIsKing"You won't like my "research" because much of it is Bible based... which you don't take seriously.  My point is that I can refute your earthly logic with Biblical logic.

So basically you're failing science 101 by not actually basing your research on the real world?