News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I love you all.

Started by JesusIsKing, July 04, 2013, 02:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason78

Quote from: "JesusIsKing"I love you all.

Define love.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Mermaid

Quote from: "surly74"
Quote from: "Mermaid"You love me!? Well, this is...well, it's just so sudden!  :oops:

is it too early for the "it's not you, it's me" speech? or "I think we should see other gods"?
I knew it. Story of my life. I knew I should have waited, but we prayed together too soon, didn't we?
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

surly74

Quote from: "Mermaid"
Quote from: "surly74"
Quote from: "Mermaid"You love me!? Well, this is...well, it's just so sudden!  :oops:

is it too early for the "it's not you, it's me" speech? or "I think we should see other gods"?
I knew it. Story of my life. I knew I should have waited, but we prayed together too soon, didn't we?

it wasn't that it was too soon...i just heard stories of you praying around.
God bless those Pagans
--
Homer Simpson

WitchSabrina

Methinks someone might be a bit confused as to the meaning of the word: love.
eh?
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Solitary

:evil:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Mermaid

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Methinks someone might be a bit confused as to the meaning of the word: love.
eh?
What he means is "Oh you poor unenlightened saps. You don't know anything. I am so much wiser and it sucks to be you".

That is what he means by "love". Even though it pains him.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

JesusIsKing

QuoteOnly true believers will understand that amazing spiritual feeling.
Just look at what we're missing out on:

[youtube:w8iq2l80]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NNL-V3KfH8[/youtube:w8iq2l80]

There are crazy people in the world no matter what group you look at.  It is illogical and a fallacy to use that video since I could find one of an Atheist basically going insane as well.  To the rest of you who say that it is "sales pitch love" that I have for you are wrong as well.  The only reason I said it pains me is because I will tell you right now I would not love you if it weren't for Jesus setting the example of how to do that.  I can already see how arguments work on this forum: By picking out little details that aren't supposed to matter when looking at the big picture of what someone is saying.

Plu

QuoteThe only reason I said it pains me is because I will tell you right now I would not love you if it weren't for Jesus commanding us to love everyone.

So basically you're only doing this because someone is making you? Such a nice guy you are. And such a nice guy your jesus friend is, for forcing you do be someone you're not.
Fake love is the worst love. And you and your religion are full of it :)

JesusIsKing

Quote from: "viocjit"1.Are you a creationist ?
2.Do you believe in the flood ?
3.What do you say about contradictions in the OT ?
4.What do you say about contradictions in the NT ?
5.What is your Christian denomination ?

1.  I am a young Earth creationist.
2.  I believe in the flood. And the rest of the Bible for that matter.
3/4.  I believe contradictions that people see are either a person reading the context wrong or that the contradictions come from faulty translations over the years.  I believe that God originally created a flawless work that has been slightly ruined over time by man.
5.  I am a Baptist.

JesusIsKing

Quote from: "Plu"
QuoteThe only reason I said it pains me is because I will tell you right now I would not love you if it weren't for Jesus commanding us to love everyone.

So basically you're only doing this because someone is making you? Such a nice guy you are. And such a nice guy your jesus friend is, for forcing you do be someone you're not.

This is a perfect example of you hang on a specific detail rather than looking at the big picture of what I'm trying to say.  I love you, and so does Jesus.  But if it weren't for him setting the good example in the first place I probably wouldn't love you since there is no such thing as a perfect Christian who can show love and compassion for EVERYONE.

Hydra009

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Methinks someone might be a bit confused as to the meaning of the word: love.
eh?
Yeah, well, if your definition of ultimate love is having yourself killed to calm your genocidal rage towards people you supposedly love, then it's little wonder that these people have a pretty screwed-up understanding of the concept.

Plu

Quote from: "JesusIsKing"
Quote from: "Plu"

This is a perfect example of you hang on a specific detail rather than looking at the big picture of what I'm trying to say.  I love you, and so does Jesus.  But if it weren't for him setting the good example in the first place I probably wouldn't love you since there is no such thing as a perfect Christian who can show love and compassion for EVERYONE.

You haven't said enough to be able to talk about a "big picture", you literally only posted like 5 sentences on the boards so far. Start by actually explaining your big picture, if you want to be taken seriously :)

(Also, and you're going to whine about me hammering on details again but I'm still gonna do it, if jesus didn't set the good example, there would be no christians, period. This is simply cause and effect, but that seems to be really hard for many of the religious, so I figured I'd point it out.)

Hydra009

Quote from: "JesusIsKing"1.  I am a young Earth creationist.
3/4.  I believe contradictions that people see are either a person reading the context wrong or that the contradictions come from faulty translations over the years.  I believe that God originally created a flawless work that has been slightly ruined over time by man.
5.  I am a Baptist.

JesusIsKing

Quote from: "Solitary"Welcome aboard JustIsKing! I am Lord Solitary. Explain to everyone hear where and when you found out Jesus is King and the Holy Spirit resides in anyone that accepts Jesus H. Christ. Are you saying there are false believers. I have taken shrooms and felt an amazing spiritual feeling, does this mean Jesus Christ is in a mushroom?  8-)  Solitary

I found Jesus Christ at the age of 11 but I didn't have much of an idea what I was doing.  I had my "awakening" about a year ago and have been doing research ever since.  So far, my research has done nothing but confirm my beliefs and I would love to share all that research with Atheists.  If I could just show one of you that Jesus is the Way to Heaven then I would be happy.  I am prepared for the anxiety I will suffer from reading replies.

JesusIsKing

Quote from: "Hydra009"
Quote from: "JesusIsKing"1.  I am a young Earth creationist.
5.  I am a Baptist.
[ Image ]

Perfect example of what I am ready to face being in Atheist territory.