News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I love you all.

Started by JesusIsKing, July 04, 2013, 02:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JesusIsKing

Even though you are atheists here for the most part and as much as it pains me to say it.... I love you all.  Because Jesus Christ does.  And the Holy Spirit resides in anyone who accepts Jesus Christ.  Only true believers will understand that amazing spiritual feeling.

the_antithesis

jesus is king.

I am emperor.

Kneel before me, son of yahweh!

Plu

If it pains you to say it, you don't actually love us.
If the only reason you say you love us, even though you really don't, is because jesus does it, you're not a very good person either. You are, at best, a meek little sheep.

But welcome regardless. Since I don't have to keep up appearances to fool some omnipotent being (how silly is that idea, anyway) I can just honestly say: I don't know you, and I don't care about you, but if you make good posts and know the concepts of reason and logic, I'll probably grow to like you.

Hydra009

Quote from: "JesusIsKing"Even though you are atheists here for the most part
Quite a shock, wasn't it?

Quoteand as much as it pains me to say it.... I love you all.
Salespitch love is best love.   :heart:

QuoteOnly true believers will understand that amazing spiritual feeling.
Just look at what we're missing out on:

[youtube:3o7mgcmp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NNL-V3KfH8[/youtube:3o7mgcmp]

I am so jealous.

Jason Harvestdancer

I'll give you one chance to prove you aren't a proselytizing troll.

Starting now.

Make a second post to prove you shouldn't be banned immediately.

Let's hope you make it before some other, less patient moderators ban you before you can do so.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Shiranu

I love you too, but because as a living being you deserve my affection, regardless of if someone tells me to or not.

I'm not trying to one up you, but love people because you love people, not because your expected to. I think it is a far greater "spiritual" sensation to love life for what it is and not because your boss does.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

DunkleSeele

Quote from: "JesusIsKing"Even though you are atheists here for the most part
Nice finding. Your Nobel prize is in the mail.
Quoteand as much as it pains me to say it....
If it pains you, save the effort. I don't give a rat's ass about your "love" anyway.
QuoteI love you all.  
My, my... quite the picky type.
QuoteBecause Jesus Christ does.
Ah, that's why! Talk about sincere feelings... anyway, tell your imaginary, zombified carpenter I don't give a rat's ass about his "love", either.
QuoteAnd the Holy Spirit resides in anyone who accepts Jesus Christ.
I'd rather have other kinds of spirits residing in me.
I don't find delusion and lunacy that amazing. I'll pass.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "JesusIsKing"Even though you are atheists here for the most part and as much as it pains me to say it.... I love you all.  Because Jesus Christ does.

Glad to see that you make your own decisions.

Bliss? I'm guessing bliss.

I have to admit, JesusIsKing, If you came in here saying:

"Hey I'm a christian and I have a feeling that we don't see eye to eye on any beliefs. At all. But, I am hoping to understand why athiests don't believe in Jesus and accept him as our Lord and savior."

If you said that it would sound like you're actually serious about being in this community. Instead what you typed is sort of the equivelant of showing up at someone's house ringing the doorbell and leaving a flaming bag of poop on our door step.

I'm willing to give you a chance like Jason is, but in the end, I'm not a moderator, so it's not up to me.

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "JesusIsKing"Even though you are atheists here for the most part and as much as it pains me to say it.... I love you all.  Because Jesus Christ does.  And the Holy Spirit resides in anyone who accepts Jesus Christ.  Only true believers will understand that amazing spiritual feeling.

Hey everyone!

This guy loves us! I mean, he views us as sub-human in comparison to him, but that's ok, because he's willing to overlook our terrible nature as godless heathens and extend to us an alm of love.

Fuck you, man. You're only willing to say "I love you" because your goddamn sky fairy supposedly says so as well? Well bobidy boo, how magnanimous and sincere of you.

Lots of love.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

stromboli

Jesus Christ doesn't exist and very soon, neither will you.

bada94

So whats your goal ? If its entertaining us by showing us what a complete moron you are, you're doing a great job! But if you want to convince us about something you will have to take a different approach.
One shouldn\'t believe everything one reads on the internet. - Abraham Lincoln

The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species. - Christopher Hitchens

Mermaid

You love me!? Well, this is...well, it's just so sudden!  :oops:
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Mermaid

Quote from: "JesusIsKing"Even though you are atheists here for the most part and as much as it pains me to say it.... I love you all.  Because Jesus Christ does.  And the Holy Spirit resides in anyone who accepts Jesus Christ.  Only true believers will understand that amazing spiritual feeling.
And actually, I would totally believe you if you replaced the word "love" with the word "judge".

8-)
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

viocjit

1.Are you a creationist ?
2.Do you believe in the flood ?
3.What do you say about contradictions in the OT ?
4.What do you say about contradictions in the NT ?
5.What is your Christian denomination ?

surly74

Quote from: "Mermaid"You love me!? Well, this is...well, it's just so sudden!  :oops:

is it too early for the "it's not you, it's me" speech? or "I think we should see other gods"?
God bless those Pagans
--
Homer Simpson