Started by Fluffhead, July 01, 2013, 04:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffhead

[size=150]
?But I Sure Have Some Powerful Pills?
[/size][/color]

Solitary

[youtube:2v2ac134]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ7AfSO2fKs[/youtube:2v2ac134]

Brought to you from the Westboro Church that doesn't know that their God made wolves and mankind speeded up evolution to make dogs.  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Fidel_Castronaut

That was fun.

But wow...I mean, just, wow. Humanity, take a look at yourself in your most disgusting form.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

Plu

Russel Brand is impressive for being able to joke with these people like that.

Shane Plew

Best video I've seen in a while. Thanks for sharing.

Youssuf Ramadan

Russell Brand can be a right nob sometimes, but that was ace! Made the fundies look like what they are - a retarded bunch of bigoted idiots!  Nice find!  =D>  :lol:

GSOgymrat

I find being told "I love you" by a complete stranger creepy.

SilentFutility

One useless twat with nothing to say interviewing two useless twats with nothing to say...hmm.

Colanth

Are these guys really WBC members?  They seem more like people who want to make WBC seem like a convention of idiots.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

SilentFutility

Quote from: "Colanth"Are these guys really WBC members?  They seem more like people who want to make WBC seem like a convention of idiots.
Arguably they're actually better at being christians than a lot of other people. Their horrible beliefs are actually written in the bible.

Russel Brand's response to everything they said was "but yeah I think peace and lover and tolerance are more important".

Youssuf Ramadan

I wish Brand was a bit more knowledgeable about the crazy shit that is in the Bible and called them out on beard-shaving, mixed fibres in clothing, killing your non-virgin-at-marriage wife and all that stuff.  But it's Brand and he's a bit of a pillock.... so it was never going to happen....  :(

SilentFutility

Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"I wish Brand was a bit more knowledgeable about the crazy shit that is in the Bible and called them out on beard-shaving, mixed fibres in clothing, killing your non-virgin-at-marriage wife and all that stuff.  But it's Brand and he's a bit of a pillock.... so it was never going to happen....  :(
This.

He just tried to be funny the whole time instead of actually reading up on things to ask them properly that might actually flummox them ie. "okay so you just said everything in the bible is important and has to be followed, why are you wearing a mixed fibre t-shirt then? It says right here _____"

Of course their response would be mental gymnastics but at least that would expose them as doing such rather than just repeating "love and tolerance" over and over again while they actually provide a relatively robust argument that the bible supports their beliefs.

Colanth

Quote from: "SilentFutility"He just tried to be funny the whole time instead of actually reading up on things to ask them properly that might actually flummox them ie. "okay so you just said everything in the bible is important and has to be followed, why are you wearing a mixed fibre t-shirt then? It says right here _____"

Of course their response would be mental gymnastics
No gymnastics.  Haven't you heard that Levitical Law is for Jews only?  (Except the parts Christians like, like the ban against homosexuality - which a) isn't in the OT at all and b) what they think is the ban isn't in Leviticus.)
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "Colanth"
Quote from: "SilentFutility"He just tried to be funny the whole time instead of actually reading up on things to ask them properly that might actually flummox them ie. "okay so you just said everything in the bible is important and has to be followed, why are you wearing a mixed fibre t-shirt then? It says right here _____"

Of course their response would be mental gymnastics
No gymnastics.  Haven't you heard that Levitical Law is for Jews only?  (Except the parts Christians like, like the ban against homosexuality - which a) isn't in the OT at all and b) what they think is the ban isn't in Leviticus.)

Indeed.  The Christians like to forget that Jesus was a Jew..... it's a little inconvenient  :lol: