News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Teen from Turkey turns bananas into plastic

Started by dawiw, June 30, 2013, 03:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawiw

Wow, this is amazing! :-D  We have lots of bananas littered around here. The girl is also pretty. :rolleyes:

"Like the bananas designed for us, it fits in your mouth, it fits in your hand, it fits making plastic!"
I remain unconvinced by any claims anyone has ever made about the existence or the power of a divine force operating in the universe."
-Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Aroura33

//http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkish-teen-turns-bananas-into-plastic.aspx?pageID=238&nid=49651
I googled it myself. Very nteresting!

Now we will never hear more about it, as some big petroleum company will buy the patent and all rights to it and bury it forever.
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

Shiranu

Nice. I thought there weren't smart turks...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

stromboli

Shoe would disagree. Pretty girl. Good stuff.

the_antithesis

Fidel_Castronaut

Wonder how long it is before Erdogan bans it as being anti-Islam or some shit.

I'm sure Erdogan hates bananas. They look so penis-y.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

Colanth

Quote from: "stromboli"Shoe would disagree. Pretty girl.
So's the one in the article.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Shiranu

Plu

Here's another contestor. I found this one to be an amazing invention as well. I want one of these :D

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story ... inski.html

Look what amazing things happen when you motivate kids to learn and experiment :)

Mister Agenda

Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina