No back door action, says Cuccinelli...

Started by Youssuf Ramadan, June 29, 2013, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youssuf Ramadan

http://reason.com/24-7/2013/06/28/gop-n ... rginia-wan

QuoteGOP Nominee for Governor in Virginia Wants To Revive Bans on Oral, Anal Sex

June 28, 2013

Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, the GOP's nominee for governor, filed an appeal on Tuesday asking the Supreme Court to revive the state's law banning oral and anal sex. In a statement, Cuccinelli claimed that the law, which the US Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit ruled unconstitutional earlier this year, is "an important tool that prosecutors use to put child molesters in jail."

Full article:   http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/06 ... sex-sodomy

You don't need to be a genius to spot the barely concealed agenda here.  With a bit of luck, Cuccinelli will be busted balls-deep in a rent-boy very soon.  :twisted:

stromboli

This is moving mankind forward. Yes it is.

Solitary

Another example of an idiot bigot thinking homosexuality is the same as being a pedophile.  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Johan

Because I guess making a law that bans any and all sex with children never occurred to them. Nope, that won't possibly work. So we'll just make a law that bans anal and oral sex for everyone instead. You know, for the kids.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

the_antithesis

I'll bet Cuccinelli sucks dick and takes it up the ass like a champ.

Plu

Oh man, if they're considering the american people dumb enough to fall for this...

I guess the end times really are coming.

_Xenu_

Quote from: "the_antithesis"I'll bet Cuccinelli sucks dick and takes it up the ass like a champ.
Almost certainly.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

AllPurposeAtheist

So not only would child molesters be easy to lock away, but everyone else who enjoys a blowjob or even butt touching.. I wonder if wiping ones ass falls under that if on rare occasion it feels..you know..kinda ok sorta in a nonsexual way? OH CRAP! Wiping a baby's butt! :shock: Sorry moms and dads.. You're fucking criminals!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Colanth

I guess he thinks that if the court declares a law unconstitutional, it passes muster if the state legislature passes it again?  (In addition, it would violate Lawrence v. Texas, unless it was so watered down that it was meaningless.)
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Jason78

QuoteVirginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, the GOP's nominee for governor, filed an appeal on Tuesday asking the Supreme Court to revive the state's law banning oral and anal sex.

I thought my gf already had!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato