News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

So...these meet the pres emails..

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, June 29, 2013, 10:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Anyone else get em? Meet the pres and they foot the bill..

I'm just wondering..since I live in a homeless shelter would the pres be able to pull some strings so I don't get kicked out of here while I'm gone? This, of course is contingent on me actually winning and the odds are probably better on me hitting the state lotto, powerball and megamillions all in the same week with tickets I found in a trash can. :-k
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Yes, I have. They will send me free of charge to meet him, with free meals and a room to stay in---there is one catch though---you have to win it from a drawing.  #-o  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Meet the pres, Al Franken, and a few others. Meh. They just want more money.

AllPurposeAtheist

Maybe I oughta send em one back, "Meet a homeless guy and send $3."  :rollin:

hillbillyatheist

I got the email too. its unlikely I'll win but boy I'll sure be ticked pink, if I win!
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm already rehearsing my question. 'Mr President, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?'

hillbillyatheist

I'll see if I can get him to sing along to a country song!
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

the_antithesis

It's not meet the pres but meet the press gang. You're gonna join Her Royal Majesty's navy.