News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I'm back, fellas.

Started by overlord fombax, June 28, 2013, 01:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

overlord fombax

So yeah, recent idiocy in Texas politics has made me want to check back in with the more elevated discourse here.  'Sup?

I noticed right away that the site has seen some changes... And I guess a deletion issue?  I've read some threads saying that the archive would still be functional, but for me it only goes back to February... Is there any way around that?

Also, we seem to be just plumb out of trolls.  I thought we were a mecca for this nonsense.  What gives, Sunday school crowd?
"God is love."
"No, LOVE is love.  God is YOU, pretending to be everything else."

SGOS

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"Welcome. Yeah we have had some accidents.
Yeah and the owner of the site sold it.  I can kind of understand.  I don't think he participated much since I've been here, so he was running it for others.  Wolf, with the help of a few others, managed to salvage it.

wolf39us

I'm still waiting on the repair of the original archive... but other than that -- all else should be up and running.  Any software or website issues can be addressed by myself or Colanth

Solitary

:-D Welcome back overlord fombax ! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

aitm

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"Welcome. Yeah we have had some accidents.

I TOLD you it was the mother fuckin "medicine"
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Welcome back. You missed the calamity.

WitchSabrina

OverLord !!!!  [hug]  glad you're back.  *shakes finger*  Now........ where you been?
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

La Dolce Vita

AllPurposeAtheist

OF.. Welcome back and no, I haven't changed and no, I'm not sending the child support check to your mom.. :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

rickcopeland648

Quote from: "overlord fombax"So yeah, recent idiocy in Texas politics has made me want to check back in with the more elevated discourse here.  'Sup?

"Recent"... Hmm... yes... recent...
"It was then I understood my mission. I knew I must overthrow the white man and all he stood for. But that would not be easy. I would need the help from my organizing brothers and sisters. But most of all, I\'d need the help of Allah. All thanks be to Allah, praise be his sweet and blessed name."
   -- From "Dreams From my Father: The Unexpurgated Version THEY don\'t Want You To Read". By B. Obama Hussein, Forward By Jerome Corsi"

"Syphilis is the algebra of infection."

BlackL1ght

Hey! Figured I'd hijack this appropriately titled thread to mention that I'm going to start hanging out here again as well. Nice to see you guys.
Vi veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Maelstrom

Everyone is over at the .org site.  It seems to me this place is more for forum games than debate.

stromboli

Yeah, been slow lately. We need some theists to feed on.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "BlackL1ght"Hey! Figured I'd hijack this appropriately titled thread to mention that I'm going to start hanging out here again as well. Nice to see you guys.
Your mom isn't getting a check from me either.. welcome back too..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Hakurei Reimu

Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu