News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Greetings infidels!

Started by Youssuf Ramadan, February 19, 2013, 11:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "Savior2006"
Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"So, this is a sock-puppet.  Who is it?

How do you know?

It's implicit in the assumed familiarity of tone.  The language is that of a native English-speaker -- puns and wordplay.  The subset of native Anglophones who are also Muslim is pretty small.  That they should feel so confident as to come into an atheist forum and disrespect their own prophet doesn't ring true.  A quick look at his other posts reveals the tone of an atheist donning the guise of a Muslim for laughs.

He may not be a regular here, but his persona is certainly synthetic.
<insert witty aphorism here>

Farroc

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"
Quote from: "Savior2006"
Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"So, this is a sock-puppet.  Who is it?

How do you know?

It's implicit in the assumed familiarity of tone.  The language is that of a native English-speaker -- puns and wordplay.  The subset of native Anglophones who are also Muslim is pretty small.  That they should feel so confident as to come into an atheist forum and disrespect their own prophet doesn't ring true.  A quick look at his other posts reveals the tone of an atheist donning the guise of a Muslim for laughs.

He may not be a regular here, but his persona is certainly synthetic.
If he was a sock puppet he would've already been banned. Even if they're only for comedic purposes, sock puppets are always illegal. I know. I tried to make a Bill O'Reily Sock Puppet just for laughs and I got a warning message. :-|

[moderator:ffsg3vhq]Please be careful when submitting your replies.  You "double posted" the same response here.  I have deleted the duplicate[/moderator:ffsg3vhq]
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

Noodle

Quote from: "Brian37"
Quote from: "leo"Welcome ! Islam is bullshit .

So is Christianity and Hebrew and Hindu and Mormonism and Ouija Boards and Big Foot.

Now now, this is getting a bit blasphemous! Big Foot is bullshit?  c'm on!  [-X
[hrline][/hrline]

I believe in Dog

Jutter

Enough of this cheerless wittless overanalysis. What's next... an essay on how Kermit might not be a real frog?

Lechaim Yousuf. Got rugs for sale?
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "Jutter"Enough of this cheerless wittless overanalysis. What's next... an essay on how Kermit might not be a real frog?

Lechaim Yousuf. Got rugs for sale?

Flying or stationary?  8-)

jonnytexas

Bill O'Reilly is a genuis..at looking like a fucking moron.  My Mom actually sent me his book for Christmas one year, yuck.
You mean all I have to do is say "sorry God" and all is forgiven?....I\'m gonna have some fun then

wildcard173sd

Turn away now, ye wicked ones for the Flying Spaghetti Monster has heard of your awful sins! Repent or ye shall be marked by the evil pipe smoking furry bunny rabbit of HELL! Accept Spaghetti into your mouth, lest ye shall be forsaken! And yea shall the rapture come and really hot meatballs will reign down on Ye. The earth shall break open and up will boilith the Pastas of Hell to swallow the non believers and the followers of false Gods, such as Jesus, Allah and the Flying Pink Unicorn! Repent NOW so that on this day FSM will curl you up in His Noodly Arms and save you from these tortures, which are the work of the Evil One. Go now and find a chef (whom may or may not be busy at the moment molesting the dishwasher boys at the stove, so be patiet, please) For the Chef is the one you must seek out because only he can listen to your sins and and ask the Great Italian Dish to absolve them. And when ye have foundith forgiveness forget not the Spaghetti's mercy and never again eat the filth of Chinese food, nor Mexican food, nor English food, nor German sauerkraut and bratwurst, nor Japanese sushi and so forth, but always find your fill with delicious Italian. Ye have been warned, sinner now go out into the world and kill all who oppose you, for their bodies will be used as meatballs and their bones as toothpics. Yea, though they will be eaten, they will suffer for all eternity in the boiling pasta lakes of Evil Bunny Hell. Spring forth, now, so that ye may take slaves who will cook for you always Italian gourmet foods and if they should not wish to cook these meals, but instead should they elect to cook the meals of the Koreans or the Turkish or the Canadian or the American or the Bushwacking Africans or the Aborigine meals of Australia or sinful desserts not of Italian origins then they shall be forsaken and ye shall do my bidding. I tell you now to punish these blasphemous slaves. Take them to the streets and bury them to their necks and, in My Name, the Spaghetti, your Flying Monster, throw frozen meatballs at them until they live no more. And then, the master of the slave having thrown the first meatball and all FSM followers joining in and throwing frozen meatballs afterwards, slaughter the children of the cook and the wife of the cook and all the friends and family of the slave cook, lest they should rise up against you in honor of the slain foe! In this way shall ye shall find redemption and walk with me forever in the Bowl of Noodles!

Mister Agenda

You can say that again!
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina