News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Greetings infidels!

Started by Youssuf Ramadan, February 19, 2013, 11:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youssuf Ramadan

Greetings infidels.  May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your grubby underpants.  Now where is the bar? - I need to purchase a non-alcoholic pork-free beverage as I have travelled many miles to be here, my arse is like half a blood orange thanks to a bowl of dodgy tabbouleh, and my tongue feels like Mohammed's (pbuh) sandal.   :mrgreen:

aitm

Greetings and welcome traveler of afar. The non-alcholic bar (pussy) is to the right. Grab a seat and join the bull-shit. Take note that around here the FIRST liar doesn't stand a chance.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Greetings. We have liars on here?  :shock:

Brian37

Were you a former Muslim? Welcome to the land of Apostates, be sure to barbecue kittens and record the NFL without their permission, and rip the tag off your mattress.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Savior2006

Quote from: "Brian37"Were you a former Muslim? Welcome to the land of Apostates, be sure to barbecue kittens and record the NFL without their permission, and rip the tag off your mattress.

You monster....
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

Brian37

Quote from: "Savior2006"
Quote from: "Brian37"Were you a former Muslim? Welcome to the land of Apostates, be sure to barbecue kittens and record the NFL without their permission, and rip the tag off your mattress.

You monster....

LONESTAR I am your father's brother's cousin's former roomate.

So what does that make us?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

leo

Welcome ! Islam is bullshit .
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Brian37

Quote from: "leo"Welcome ! Islam is bullshit .

So is Christianity and Hebrew and Hindu and Mormonism and Ouija Boards and Big Foot.

Brian37

Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"Greetings infidels.  May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your grubby underpants.  Now where is the bar? - I need to purchase a non-alcoholic pork-free beverage as I have travelled many miles to be here, my arse is like half a blood orange thanks to a bowl of dodgy tabbouleh, and my tongue feels like Mohammed's (pbuh) sandal.   :mrgreen:

Hey what is with the shoe crap? And I am a bit pissed at that guy who missed Bush Jr in Iraq. Get some better aim dude.(not really a good idea to throw things at any pres in any case).

Youssuf Ramadan

A thousand thanks for your warm welcome.  May Allah shine his benificence upon your sordid little souls.  Or indeed your soles if you should suffer sandal-cooties.   :)

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"Greetings infidels.  May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your grubby underpants.  Now where is the bar? - I need to purchase a non-alcoholic pork-free beverage as I have travelled many miles to be here, my arse is like half a blood orange thanks to a bowl of dodgy tabbouleh, and my tongue feels like Mohammed's (pbuh) sandal.   :mrgreen:

LMAO
(1)  Yes - my crystal ball predicts you will do well here
(2)  My underpants are nothing but spectacular.  But that's ok. You're new and unaware.

Welcome!
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

SvZurich

Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

Thumpalumpacus

So, this is a sock-puppet.  Who is it?
<insert witty aphorism here>

Savior2006

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"So, this is a sock-puppet.  Who is it?

How do you know?
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

SvZurich

Quote from: "Savior2006"
Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"So, this is a sock-puppet.  Who is it?

How do you know?
Try to stick your hand up its butt and see what happens?  ;)
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.