Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

Started by Greatest I am, January 28, 2022, 09:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greatest I am

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Greatest I am on January 30, 2022, 01:23:38 PM
Fuck.

Listen and learn and do not respond like a stupid man would.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwJRFClybmk

Regards
DL

Hey stupid man, you realise merMAID is a girl, right?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Greatest I am on January 30, 2022, 01:25:33 PM
There seems to be.

LGBTQ etc.

What are you offering?

Regards
DL

A probably vain effort at lucidity?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

Quote from: Greatest I am on January 30, 2022, 01:23:38 PM
Fuck.

Listen and learn and do not respond like a stupid man would.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwJRFClybmk

Regards
DL

Get off your pedestal. You’re not worthy of one. Civility or you can find some other place to yammer.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mermaid

Oh good heavens. Why are you talking to me in this manner?
Firstly, I am a feminist woman with multiple postgraduate degrees who is very very very supportive of LGBTQ and of men. Forgive me for not understanding your puzzling rant (?).

Maybe be a little more civil and you will get your point across much more effectively.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Dark Lightning

Greatest I am

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 30, 2022, 01:36:01 PM
Hey stupid man, you realise merMAID is a girl, right?

Sure do stupid.

Why do you think I chose an educated expert to educate her.

I wish to turn girls into women.

Given that 50% of all households are single women, many of them poor, I think a cash payback is a good motivator for action on equal opportunity for women and gays.

Stupid is allowing the status quo.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

Quote from: Mermaid on January 30, 2022, 03:46:51 PM
Oh good heavens. Why are you talking to me in this manner?
Firstly, I am a feminist woman with multiple postgraduate degrees who is very very very supportive of LGBTQ and of men. Forgive me for not understanding your puzzling rant (?).

Maybe be a little more civil and you will get your point across much more effectively.

Apologies.

I hope I was ranting and have become my enemy by getting too fundamental to my views.

I do try to keep my net bully and passion for justice in check.

I agree 100% with you and have been trying.

Not meaning anything here, but a few kinder and gentler people, like yourself, have offered assistance in proof reading, like 5 or 6 times now, and all could not improve much and retain the message that we should all hate homophobes and the misogynous and fight the notions that a genocidal God id somehow good. That last to the religious.

To date, my efforts even locally have failed. Seems I cannot even buy my way into eloquence of the type that you have, and that others have failed to put to my poor grammar and prose.

Apologies for what I gave our friend above.

The girl to woman thing.

I will leave it there and ask you to listen to this.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=helen+reddy+i+am+woman&sxsrf=APq-WBskvuVA3rjKcjYM6eDXCdNaeKShrQ%3A1643589918946&source=hp&ei=HjH3YcP5NqqlytMP74yE2Ag&iflsig=AHkkrS4AAAAAYfc_Lo8U-IEV7h_ESpS0e27f86XEYfXt&gs_ssp=eJzj4tFP1zcsNM0yKzO3NDJg9BLLSM1JzVMoSk1JqVTIVEjMVSjPz03MAwDZ9wv5&oq=hellen+ready++i&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYADIECC4QCjIECAAQCjIECAAQCjIECC4QCjIECAAQCjIECAAQCjIECAAQCjIECAAQCjIECAAQCjIECAAQCjoHCCMQ6gIQJzoECCMQJzoKCC4QxwEQowIQJzoRCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQxwEQowI6CwgAEIAEELEDEIMBOggILhCxAxCDAToOCC4QgAQQsQMQxwEQ0QM6CAgAEIAEELEDOg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARCjAjoFCC4QgAQ6CAguEIAEELEDOgUIABCABDoICAAQsQMQgwE6BwguELEDEAo6CwguEIAEEMcBEK8BOgoILhCxAxCDARAKOgcIABCxAxAKOgoIABCxAxCDARAKUIEXWIFpYOaAAWgBcAB4AYABqwKIAZYSkgEFNS43LjOYAQCgAQGwAQo&sclient=gws-wiz

I heard your words as a whisper, when I expected a roar from one of religions longest lasting victim.

I do get carried away with my tone because 99% of my interlocutors are male, and just as loose with their words as I sometimes get.

Know that I know I am a WIP and do work.

Regards
DL

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?