News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hello Everyone

Started by Mathias, February 15, 2013, 10:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: GodFree on November 08, 2021, 09:48:40 PM(further evidence of my ignorance - at least with what is now called forums and computers - for example, I seriously don't even know much about how to save anything on Word)
Ctrl + W (if I recall correctly)

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 08, 2021, 10:03:11 PM
Ctrl + W (if I recall correctly)

No! Don't know if you're just trying to haze the new guy, but that's often a shortcut for closing a program. Ctrl + S is for saving.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Mr.Obvious

Welcome godfree, in any case, to our little band of heathens.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mike Cl

Godfree, your posting in an old thread brings up the name, Stromboli.  I wonder what he is up to these days--retired to his remote backcountry cabin with his wife--who is doing well, I hope.  I miss him.  Do any of you guys remember him??
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Mike Cl on November 09, 2021, 07:43:40 AM
Godfree, your posting in an old thread brings up the name, Stromboli.  I wonder what he is up to these days--retired to his remote backcountry cabin with his wife--who is doing well, I hope.  I miss him.  Do any of you guys remember him??

I still sometimes say that i miss strom. He went offline more to take care of his wife if i recall correctly. Maybe also their parents.
Hope he and his are Allright.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Blackleaf

I remember Stromboli. Didn't know what happened with him.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--