News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Facebook

Started by Draconic Aiur, October 05, 2021, 05:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconic Aiur

Will someone help me understand what's going on with Facebook?

SGOS

If you mean the blackout, I don't think they know yet.  I don't have a facebook account, but I got an email that was an ad for something or other, and it said, "You can find us on facebook, so I clicked on the link about an hour ago, and it took me to facebook, so maybe they got it fixed, but I haven't heard anything official yet.

If you are talking about the facebook hearing in DC, the congressmen are finally being told by a whistle blower, what all the rest of us have known for years.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: SGOS on October 05, 2021, 07:53:06 PM
If you mean the blackout, I don't think they know yet.  I don't have a facebook account, but I got an email that was an ad for something or other, and it said, "You can find us on facebook, so I clicked on the link about an hour ago, and it took me to facebook, so maybe they got it fixed, but I haven't heard anything official yet.

If you are talking about the facebook hearing in DC, the congressmen are finally being told by a whistle blower, what all the rest of us have known for years.

Which is what? They don't specify unless talking about little girls being bullied.

SGOS

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on October 06, 2021, 04:39:47 PM
Which is what? They don't specify unless talking about little girls being bullied.
Yes, that among any other stuff that gets people to watch.