News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

dumbest things you've ever done?

Started by rhythm, September 11, 2021, 10:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhythm

When I was 18 I put six cups of laundry detergent in the washer machine, as I thought dirtier it was, the more that was needed

After I told my dad what I did, he responded with "what the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Heheheh I sure was (and still am) DUMB

Gawdzilla Sama

Climbed in a cage full of Amur tigers on a bet. Wouldn't have done it on a dare,
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Noone else is posting?  I thought people would post, I'd make the end of the page and blend in. :shifty:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

aitm

Too many to know where to start. Better to keep the mouth shut and let them think you’re an idiot……
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Cassia

I believed in god till I was 35. Worried about hell and the devil. Fuckall.

Mr.Obvious

Stayed in the scouts out of spite for the same people who tried to bully me out of the scouts.

Shoulda just quit, they weren't worth my time or effort.

Also, i once bought an extended warranty on a camera.

There are a lot of other dumb shit i know i've done. But honestly, the dumbest stuff, i think i've repressed.
And some shit i'm never sharing with anyone. Ever.
Not even online :p
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cassia

GSOgymrat

One Halloween I let a stranger in a nurse uniform with a sash that said "Ebola" squirt a syringe with an unknown liquid in my mouth. This is some people's idea of a typical Saturday night but it was so out of character for me that I still think about it years later.  I was immediately stunned by my behavior. There was a big crowd with other people doing it and it happened so fast, like if someone says "here" and hands you something and you reflexively take it.  My best friend took a picture "so when I pick you up from the hospital after your psychotic episode you will remember who did it." As the "nurse" told me, it was only fruit punch.

I have done many stupid things but this incident really disturbed me.

Dark Lightning

You're lucky. That could have gone terribly wrong.

the_antithesis

One word, two syllables: marriage. Never doing that again.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mr.Obvious

Remembered some stuff:

I've driven intoxicated on a stolen motorcycle.
Double not-proud.

I've also once drank so much at a party that the ambulance had to come get me and pump-out my stomach.
The next few days, after my dad had picked me up from the hospital, have been some of the most embarrassing and shameful of my life.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.