Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Chik-fil-A owner still a douchebag

Started by Smartmarzipan, June 27, 2013, 02:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smartmarzipan

Deleted Tweet From Chick-fil-A Head Calls Gay Ruling 'Sad Day'
http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2013/06/ ... g-sad-day/

QuoteAlthough the fast-food chain issued a statement today that it would rather "focus on running an exceptional restaurant company" than discuss political matters, Cathy apparently issued a tweet this morning that said the following: "Sad day for our nation; founding fathers would be ashamed of our gen. to abandon wisdom of the ages re: cornerstone of strong societies."

The chain became the focus on a nationwide controversy last year when Cathy spoke out against same-sex marriage.

QuoteChick-fil-A spokeswoman Carrie Kurlander responded to the apparent tweet by saying: "Dan Cathy, like everyone in this country, has his own views. However, Chick-fil-A is focused on providing great tasting food and genuine hospitality to everyone."

What a moron.
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

hillbillyatheist

like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

Smartmarzipan

Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

hillbillyatheist

like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

Solitary

Hopefully her comments will be a sad day for Chick-Filet. What a two faced liar---out one side of her mouth, "we aren't political, and out the other. "it's sad day." Maybe she should change her name to Janus.   :shock:  =P~  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Satt

If I was as rich as the owner, I wouldn't give a shit enough to have an opinion. I would be drinking margaritas on my yaght.
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"We\'re a bunch of twats on the internet. We can\'t help you. You should see a psychologist.

wolf39us

Quote from: "hillbillyatheist"they do make good sandwiches. LOL

pfft, I've had plenty of their chicken.  It's overpriced fried shit... sorry

and here's a funny ass video from Randy Rainbow

[youtube:1y2g9e2l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiZLFjbqDxQ[/youtube:1y2g9e2l]

BarkAtTheMoon

QuoteCathy apparently issued a tweet this morning that said the following: "Sad day for our nation; founding fathers would be ashamed of our gen. to abandon wisdom of the ages re: cornerstone of strong societies."
It's like these dumbfucks actually believe this nonsense.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

Hydra009

Quote from: "Satt"If I was as rich as the owner, I wouldn't give a shit enough to have an opinion. I would be drinking margaritas on my yacht.
At the very least, I would try to keep my company politically neutral and not get roped into the political issue of the day.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Hydra009"
Quote from: "Satt"If I was as rich as the owner, I wouldn't give a shit enough to have an opinion. I would be drinking margaritas on my yacht.
At the very least, I would try to keep my company politically neutral and not get roped into the political issue of the day.

ChicFilA was founded in 1946.  What if it's just been laying in wait all these years; growing as to exert social pressure against gays?  Naaa.... that would be like subversive energies.   Doubt they're that smart.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Solitary

Your just mad because they steal your chickens that you use for their blood for your magic potions.  :shock:   [-X   8-[   :-$ Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Maelstrom

I have never eaten at Chick-fil-a, and I never will.  It is a deplorable place.

MilitantAtheist

I've had one open in my area for almost a year now and refuse to even set foot in it.

Problem is everyone I go to school with is aware of my disdain for those Jesus-freak assholes and I'm asked if I want to go to chik-fil-a on a daily basis.
If God\'s real, he sure as hell ain\'t a Red Sox fan.

Seabear

The guy is old school xtian. Not trying to defend him, but he is entitled to his own opinion. Doesn't mean there aren't consequences for expressing it. I try not to let little shit like this get me down.
"There is a saying in the scientific community, that every great scientific truth goes through three phases. First, people deny it. Second, they say it conflicts with the Bible. Third, they say they knew it all along."

- Neil deGrasse Tyson

GSOgymrat

Quote from: "Seabear"I try not to let little shit like this get me down.

Especially a little chicken shit.  :)